Skip to main content
How will the new map for Halo 3 work? Will it have the gameplay of Halo Online or will it play just like Halo 3? I would guess it will just be Halo 3 but does anyone know?
It’s just a map, no features from Halo: Online are being added.
What's the map?
What's the map?
Well, there’s actually 2, Edge and Waterfall.
It’s just a map, no features from Halo: Online are being added.
It's possible we could get some forge items from Halo Online tho, for new objects just a guess since they said more forge content coming later on
What's the map?
Thanks. I just hope the maps are enjoyable.
What's the map?
I think we're only getting one map.
What's the map?
Umm... read the latest post in this.
What's the map?
Thanks.
How will the new map for Halo 3 work? Will it have the gameplay of Halo Online or will it play just like Halo 3? I would guess it will just be Halo 3 but does anyone know?
As others have said it will just be a map where Halo 3 as we know it will be played. I really look forward to checking it out!
What's the map?
Thanks.
I am very excited to get these maps! I really hope that 343 will also add the winter Turf map as well as the desert Avalanche variants too in the near future. Those were awesome looking maps I’d love to see in the MCC.
What's the map?
Thanks.
I am very excited to get these maps! I really hope that 343 will also add the winter Turf map as well as the desert Avalanche variants too in the near future. Those were awesome looking maps I’d love to see in the MCC.
I don't see a reason on why they couldn't, Diamondback and Icebox look really cool. I would also love to see Reactor and Sky Bridge.
Reactor I would like to see, Icebox maybe, but not Diamondback, since that's literally just Avalanche in the desert.