When you hit the max rank it starts back to rank 1 but instead the shield behind the rank changes to a Heroic shield instead

New halo ranks https://ibb.co/C6Q8fTC
I am not in favor of ranks starting over just to get new emblems. That’s what CoD did with Prestiges.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I am not in favor of ranks starting over just to get new emblems. That’s what CoD did with Prestiges.
I agree well its just a beta they migtht change it.
To be honest, I actually don't mind this. This may seem strange to say but when it comes to Call of Duty, ranking up and the prestiges seems like a tedious task but this doesn't seem tedious at all to me.
x N7 117 x wrote:
To be honest, I actually don't mind this. This may seem strange to say but when it comes to Call of Duty, ranking up and the prestiges seems like a tedious task but this doesn't seem tedious at all to me.
Well I think its unnoticeable when your rank resets anyone will think you are a low rank and they should remove the shield and just add more ranks
Is this what the ranks are suppose to be or is this just an opinion on what the ranks should be?
Mr Vacha wrote:
Is this what the ranks are suppose to be or is this just an opinion on what the ranks should be?
This is most of the ranks that are in the insider I missed some of the last ones heres naded reaction to the rank reset https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveSleepyScorpionTinyFace
EU Tripper wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
This is most of the ranks that are in the insider I missed some of the last ones heres naded reaction to the rank reset https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveSleepyScorpionTinyFace
Wow..... I really hope this doesn’t end up being how the new ranks work.
EU Tripper wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
I agree well its just a beta they migtht change it.
I do not think they will change it.

To be honest, the shields look pretty cool.
I think it's fine, idk, i haven't tried the new system myself yet. But 343 needs new ways to keep players hooked and playing halo. The old rank system had flaws so now they are trying new stuff.
I have seen in the twitch clip when naded rank got "reset" the shield went to the heroic shield in the background,
In the campaign shows the difficulties when you pick a mission

Im quessing the first shield is on "Easy" then the second shield or rank reset is the Heroic and then Legendary maybe? Thats how im looking at it at the moment i hope it goes through Easy, Normal, Heroic and then Legendary Shields.
I have seen in the twitch clip when naded rank got "reset" the shield went to the heroic shield in the background,

Im quessing the first shield is on "Easy" then the second shield or rank reset is the Heroic and then Legendary maybe? Thats how im looking at it at the moment i hope it goes through Easy, Normal, Heroic and then Legendary Shields.
no it changes to silver then probably gold then diamond
EU Tripper wrote:

Oh! I meant the shield not the colour of the rank it self
So this “rank” is the seasonal one that resets each season anyways correct? What does the overall ranks (outside of the ranked skill) that’s suppose to stick and not reset look like?
EU Tripper wrote:

Oh! I meant the shield not the colour of the rank it self
thats what I mean the shield changes to silver