Skip to main content
Hey everyone! First time poster here and was sitting in my room playing some ODST and was thinking; what if 343 somehow added the alpha nine squad helmets into the Spartan creator? I think this would be a pretty awesome and fresh addition because being able to rock dutch’s skull ODST, or Romeo’s sniper helmet would just be so badass. I understand that they are adding these new helmets which I’m totally thrilled about, but the ODST helmets I think would just be a neat little bonus in a future season, maybe for beating ODST campaign on legendary, co op legendary, or getting a certain score in each firefight map, etc. they don’t have to be tied to challeges I just think it’d be neat to get those in reach, and I don’t know how hard it would be, but hey, with these new helmets it got me thinking! Thanks if you read the post, would love to see some thoughts! Hopefully someone from 343 sees it 😳 ;)
That would be cool XD they don't even need to be their own separate helmet, they could just be variants of the ODST helmet in the other games XD
Yes, that would be nice :)
Something else they should add is more Armor variants or pieces to Halo 2A multiplayer
That'd be cool, the more options the better. I wonder when they say they're bringing back all the armour for Infinite they mean even character specific armour from the campaigns like the ODST's in H3 ODST or just the armours that have been available in past games?
That would be cool XD they don't even need to be their own separate helmet, they could just be variants of the ODST helmet in the other games XD
Exactly!! It would look so nice with the reach graphics too
That'd be cool, the more options the better. I wonder when they say they're bringing back all the armour for Infinite they mean even character specific armour from the campaigns like the ODST's in H3 ODST or just the armours that have been available in past games?
I never even thought of that!! That would be amazing, they could be multiplayer or open world challenge rewards. And oh man they would look great in infinite’s engine :o