New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
More and more nameplates have been added as MCC continues to be updated. This thread will now be dedicated to tracking these nameplates as they have been updated and keeping images and unlock requirements in one place.

Campaign Nameplates: These nameplates require the completion of another Halo game's campaign to unlock.
  • Spirit of Fire: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Xbox version only)
  • Banished: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars 2
  • Guardian: Complete the campaign for Halo 5
Miscellaneous Nameplates: These nameplates vary in how to unlock them. They may be tied to another aspect of Halo or are limited time.
  • MCC Insider: Became a member of the MCC Insider and played within it
  • MCC Insider Plus: Became a member of the MCC Insider and played a lot within it (Specifics have not been released)
  • Fireteam Apollo: Link your LootCrate account to Waypoint/Xbox
  • Firteam Raven: Linking your Xbox Live account to the arcade cabinet when playing
  • Flood: Played Infection between October 17th and October 31st 2018
Replacement Nameplates: Some nameplates replaced existing ones. They replace nameplates granted to Halo fans who played before December 19, 2014, back during MCC's initial launch. If you didn't play before that date, you will not have these nameplates.
Special Nameplates: These nameplates will be harder to obtain due to the special nature surrounding these nameplates.
Tutorial: Instructions for how to unlock specific nameplates that require another service outside of Halo and Xbox

Fireteam Raven:
  1. Spoiler:
    Show
  2. Visit a location with Fireteam Raven
  3. Log into Halo Waypoint on your phone
  4. Navigate to the Fireteam Raven service record page
    (Tap on your profile -> Service Record -> Tap the currently selected game to bring up a list -> Tap Fireteam Raven)
    (OR navigate to Games -> Fireteam Raven -> Service Record)
    (OR navigate to Games -> Fireteam Raven -> Overview -> Scroll down until you see 'Stats and Rewards on Halo Waypoint' -> Click generate QR code)
  5. Scan the QR code before you play Fireteam Raven on one of the cabinet's QR scanners
  6. Play at least one session of Fireteam Raven, you do not need to finish the game, just go until you die
  7. Return to Halo Waypoint to claim the rewards

Note: Up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered and take affect on Halo Waypoint and MCC.
LootCrate:[/list]
Spoiler:
Show
As many of us know by now, a new update has dropped for MCC that addresses a lot of issues with the game and also added in quite a few new nameplates. But there are three nameplates 343i left out of the patch notes for whatever reason.

These nameplates are actually for other Halo games, Halo Wars and Halo 5: Guardians!

There's two for Halo Wars and one for Halo 5. Halo Wars has one for the Spirit of Fire and another for the Banished, while a new Guardian nameplate represents Halo 5.

And these nameplates aren't unlocked by default, you have to unlock them! Here's how:

• For Spirit of Fire, complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definative Edition
  • For Banished, complete the campaign for Halo Wars 2
  • For Guardian, complete the campaign for Halo 5
These are very cool nameplates and a nice little surprise! I wonder if we'll ever get emblems or avatars for these games now?
I have completed the campaign for H5 yet I don't have that one.
Try logging into Halo 5 again, I've heard that will give it to some people if they have the campaign completed.

And also check the very bottom of your unlocked nameplates, that's where they can be found.
I'm rocking the Spirit of Fire one right now
That is sort of unexpected. Will they add a legendary symbol for completing these games on legendary or reach max SR in Halo 5?
👀

nameplate
👀

How do you get that one?
That’s pretty cool! I haven’t played any of the Halo Wars games, but I was definitely wondering where that Gurdian one came from. Thanks for clearing that up lol
I got to say they look so amazing! I hope they do this more with Halo Infinite :D :D
Dynamo wrote:
👀

How do you get that one?
I think from finishing Halo Wars DE?
AshamanND wrote:
Dynamo wrote:
👀

How do you get that one?
Nope, that's the Spirit of Fire. :)
👀

That looks like a halo ring for yours? I would like to know if that one is obtainable lol. It looks really nice.
iKashikoi wrote:
👀

That looks like a halo ring for yours? I would like to know if that one is obtainable lol. It looks really nice.
yeah that's what i was asking would be nice if you could see all available nameplates and how to get them
AshamanND wrote:
Dynamo wrote:
👀

How do you get that one?
Oops, I was totally looking at Chamillion, as ts was bright and looked like it was highlighted. Didn't even look at yours :/
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Dynamo wrote:
👀

How do you get that one?
Oops, I was totally looking at Chamillion, as ts was bright and looked like it was highlighted. Didn't even look at yours :/
Wowowowow how could you. :P
As many of us know by now, a new update has dropped for MCC that addresses a lot of issues with the game and also added in quite a few new nameplates. But there are three nameplates 343i left out of the patch notes for whatever reason.

These nameplates are actually for other Halo games, Halo Wars and Halo 5: Guardians!

There's two for Halo Wars and one for Halo 5. Halo Wars has one for the Spirit of Fire and another for the Banished, while a new Guardian nameplate represents Halo 5.

And these nameplates aren't unlocked by default, you have to unlock them! Here's how:

• For Spirit of Fire, complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Xbox version only)
  • For Banished, complete the campaign for Halo Wars 2
  • For Guardian, complete the campaign for Halo 5
These are very cool nameplates and a nice little surprise! I wonder if we'll ever get emblems or avatars for these games now?
They also added one for the Halo Legendary crate! The symbol is of the fireteam Apollo logo
Getting that Halo Ring nameplate is not going to be that easy to obtain. Probably have to accomplish impossible tasks to obtain it.
Also the 343i emblem has been updated, looks much better than before.
Please somebody tell us how to obtain the halo ring emblem.
The Halo ring nameplate is awarded to people in The Reclaimers https://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1043377048557735937?s=19
why wrote:
The Halo ring nameplate is awarded to people in The Reclaimers https://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1043377048557735937?s=19
What is The Reclaimers?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6