Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19
Quote:
Campaign Nameplates: These nameplates require the completion of another Halo game's campaign to unlock.
  • Spirit of Fire: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Xbox version only)
Can anyone confirm if the "Xbox version only" includes the play anywhere portion on the Windows Store on PC?
What are the ways the Halo Championship Series (Silver) nameplate was awarded? I'm not finding it anywhere on Google. Thanks!
Phauxelate wrote:
What are the ways the Halo Championship Series (Silver) nameplate was awarded? I'm not finding it anywhere on Google. Thanks!
Replaces HCS Pro, i think just you need to be ranked at level 2 to unlock, someone can confirm?
Quote:
Campaign Nameplates: These nameplates require the completion of another Halo game's campaign to unlock.
  • Spirit of Fire: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Xbox version only)
Can anyone confirm if the "Xbox version only" includes the play anywhere portion on the Windows Store on PC?
Just a quick update, I have since completed Halo Wars through the Windows Store and I have received the nameplate. I believe that the phrasing "Xbox version only" is a little misleading. Basically, just DON'T use the Steam version of Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and you will unlock the appropriate nameplate in MCC.
Quote:
Just a quick update, I have since completed Halo Wars through the Windows Store and I have received the nameplate. I believe that the phrasing "Xbox version only" is a little misleading. Basically, just DON'T use the Steam version of Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and you will unlock the appropriate nameplate in MCC.
Great work on figuring this out! I agree that it should be updated to specify that Windows or X1 works - just not Steam.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
Replaces HCS Pro, i think just you need to be ranked at level 2 to unlock, someone can confirm?
Forgot to ask as well, was there a date cutoff to where you can't get it anymore? As in, could I still get it now, and if not when was the last time I could?

Edit: the original post says it replaced HCS Pro with HCS Silvers that were awarded before December 19, 2014. Is this the case?
Phauxelate wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
Forgot to ask as well, was there a date cutoff to where you can't get it anymore? As in, could I still get it now, and if not when was the last time I could?
If Ghost's thoughts are true, perhaps you could just try to go in to MCC and rank up to level 2 in any playlist and see if it unlocks for you now?
AshamanND wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
If Ghost's thoughts are true, perhaps you could just try to go in to MCC and rank up to level 2 in any playlist and see if it unlocks for you now?
Well, I have it, I've just had it since I can remember. I just don't remember where I got it, and I want to know is it's worth showing off

Edit : I remember I originally had it in red and blue as well, but it changed to silver
Phauxelate wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Phauxelate wrote:
Well, I have it, I've just had it since I can remember. I just don't remember where I got it, and I want to know is it's worth showing off

Edit : I remember I originally had it in red and blue as well, but it changed to silver
Ah ok - well I guess someone else would have to confirm with an account that doesn't have it already.
Quote:
Back when the nameplate first release, people had beat it on W10 but didn't get it, it was only Xbox. So I guess they've fixed that.
Does anyone has info the the Full Moon nameplate? I saw it in the Insider today and was able to equipped it but it not in MCC.
RUL MonkeyxMoo
You can add more info about the flood nameplate, i unlocked this playing the flooded playlist , i do not play infection
Aria wrote:
Does anyone has info the the Full Moon nameplate? I saw it in the Insider today and was able to equipped it but it not in MCC.
Full moon and eclipse for what I know are placeholders for the yappening update nameplates in MCC insider. It's a way to signify the nameplates in both MCC versions without pushing a small update just for that
GYS GHOST wrote:
RUL MonkeyxMoo You can add more info about the flood nameplate, i unlocked this playing the flooded playlist , i do not play infection
I honestly thought I had that in there already. Thanks for letting me know it was missing.
ericdk wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
How do you know how many headshots you have overall? If you fail the spartan ops mission it doesn’t give you a score screen.... so does that mean it won’t count the headshots unless you complete the spartan ops mission? Episode 5 Chapter 4 Cauldron Base is an easy one to fail if you don’t protect the two generators.
Cauldron is not that hard solo on heroic. I think they count even if you fail or just don't complete the mission but if you wanna be sure do that mission 4-5 times and count your headshots.
It s the best ( 85 grunts 28 elites 2 hunters) , you need to play this 3 times.
Thanks for explaining the nameplates.
Hey does anybody know how to unlock the fire team raven banner for MCC because I’m at Dave and Busters and I just scanned the QR code, but nothing happened even though I logged into my waypoint account. It says that I have played 0 games... does it take a while to update or something?
Hey does anybody know how to unlock the fire team raven banner for MCC because I’m at Dave and Busters and I just scanned the QR code, but nothing happened even though I logged into my waypoint account. It says that I have played 0 games... does it take a while to update or something?
<p></p>

Did your xbox username pop up on the game? Bc it should be automatic when you play no wait time
DH1762 wrote:
<p></p>

Did your xbox username pop up on the game? Bc it should be automatic when you play no wait time
No my gamertag didn't pop up, but what are the steps to get it to show up?

because I scanned a QR Code, but all it did was send me to Halo Waypoint to sign in.
DH1762 wrote:
<p></p>

No my gamertag didn't pop up, but what are the steps to get it to show up?

because I scanned a QR Code, but all it did was send me to Halo Waypoint to sign in.
Hey,
You need to create your own QR code, not use your phone to scan a QR code that is on the cabinet itself.

Fist, log into Halowaypoint (as you already are by reading this) and then go to your service record.
Choose Fireteam Raven from the drop down.

Then on that page it should say you haven't played, etc etc.
There will be an option to generate your own unique QR code.

Once you have your own code, you need to bring up the image of that code on the screen of your phone, and then you use the Arcade cabinet's scanner to scan the code on your phone screen.
Check out this little video I made.

Hope this helps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19