Oh okay. That makes a lot more sense, thank you so much! :)AshamanND wrote:Hey,AiryGorilla4625 wrote:No my gamertag didn't pop up, but what are the steps to get it to show up?DH1762 wrote:<p></p>AiryGorilla4625 wrote:Hey does anybody know how to unlock the fire team raven banner for MCC because I’m at Dave and Busters and I just scanned the QR code, but nothing happened even though I logged into my waypoint account. It says that I have played 0 games... does it take a while to update or something?
Did your xbox username pop up on the game? Bc it should be automatic when you play no wait time
because I scanned a QR Code, but all it did was send me to Halo Waypoint to sign in.
You need to create your own QR code, not use your phone to scan a QR code that is on the cabinet itself.
Fist, log into Halowaypoint (as you already are by reading this) and then go to your service record.
Choose Fireteam Raven from the drop down.
Then on that page it should say you haven't played, etc etc.
There will be an option to generate your own unique QR code.
Once you have your own code, you need to bring up the image of that code on the screen of your phone, and then you use the Arcade cabinet's scanner to scan the code on your phone screen.
Check out this little video I made.
Hope this helps.
I haven't been on MCC in so long need to check these new nameplates out if they are launching more!IVxx James xxVI wrote:I have completed the campaign for H5 yet I don't have that one.RUL MonkeyxMoo wrote:As many of us know by now, a new update has dropped for MCC that addresses a lot of issues with the game and also added in quite a few new nameplates. But there are three nameplates 343i left out of the patch notes for whatever reason.
These nameplates are actually for other Halo games, Halo Wars and Halo 5: Guardians!
There's two for Halo Wars and one for Halo 5. Halo Wars has one for the Spirit of Fire and another for the Banished, while a new Guardian nameplate represents Halo 5.
And these nameplates aren't unlocked by default, you have to unlock them! Here's how:
These are very cool nameplates and a nice little surprise! I wonder if we'll ever get emblems or avatars for these games now?
- For Spirit of Fire, complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definative Edition
- For Banished, complete the campaign for Halo Wars 2
- For Guardian, complete the campaign for Halo 5
Yes I know about the problem last year and the Crates stop on 07/29. I asked for confirmation if someone had information.Halo Legendary Loot crate is now discontinued, and the profile linking has been broken since last year.Natpars wrote:Fireteam Apollo is definitely not obtainable?
Unless 343 decides to take this one into their own hands, this nameplate is now unobtainable.
Ay thank you so much.RUL MonkeyxMoo wrote:More and more nameplates have been added as MCC continues to be updated. This thread will now be dedicated to tracking these nameplates as they have been updated and keeping images and unlock requirements in one place.
EDIT: I can't believe I have to put this in but READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR QUESTIONS. CHANCES ARE THE ANSWER EXISTS WITHIN.Important to know:
Campaign Nameplates: These nameplates require the completion of another Halo game's campaign to unlock.
- Quitting a game will not count towards getting a nameplate. You must complete the match, win or loss, landslide defeat or victory, to earn the nameplate. Don’t try to take the easy way out, just play the game and get the nameplate.
- If you quit out of a game against 343i members during an event where they are handing out Ice Unicorn, you will not get the nameplate. You must stay in the match until the end just like any other nameplates.
Miscellaneous Nameplates: These nameplates vary in how to unlock them. They may be tied to piece of Halo media .
- Spirit of Fire: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (Xbox/Windows 10 version only)
- Banished: Complete the campaign for Halo Wars 2
- Guardian: Complete the campaign for Halo 5
Limited Time Nameplates: These nameplates are only available for a limited time! Typically these are tied to holidays or special events.
- MCC Insider: Became a member of the MCC Insider and played within it
- MCC Insider Plus: Became a member of the MCC Insider and played a lot within it (Specifics have not been released)
- Fireteam Apollo: Link your LootCrate account to Waypoint/Xbox. The latest roll out for these was in January. Currently not available.
- Firteam Raven: Linking your Xbox Live account to the arcade cabinet when playing
Replacement Nameplates: Some nameplates replaced existing ones. They replace nameplates granted to Halo fans who played before December 19, 2014, back during MCC's initial launch. If you didn't play before that date, you will not have these nameplates.
- Flood: Played Infection or completed the Flooded campaign playlist between October 17th and October 31st 2018
- Ugly Christmas Sweater: Complete 12 matches during the December Insider Play Sessions (Must be in MCC Insider)
ORComplete 12 matches during the month of January (MCC Insider not required, just normal MCC)
- Valentine's Day: Complete ten games in multi-team OR complete three unique campaign missions in co-op.
Cinematic only missions, Spartan Ops missions, and Halo 3: ODST’s Mombasa Streets are excluded.
Only available between February 13th and February 28th 2019
- YapYap the DESTROYER: Complete seven Social matches using the Game Category “The Yappening.” Game Size 4v4 or 8v8.
Only available between April 3rd and April 24
- Shut Your Yap: Headshot 250 Grunts on Heroic or higher in Campaign and/or Spartan Ops. You do not need to complete the missions for the headshots to count.
Only available between April 3rd and April 24
Special Nameplates: These nameplates will be harder to obtain due to the special nature surrounding these nameplates.
- Fronk: Replaces MVP
- HSC Silver: Replaces HCS Pro
Tutorial: Instructions for how to unlock specific nameplates that require another service outside of Halo and Xbox
- Reclaimer/Halo Ring: Become a Reclaimer, a select group of community members and Insiders specially selected for this role
- 343i: Be a member of 343 Industries
- Ice unicorn: Play with a member of 343i in the match during an official event OR were one of the 184 Insiders who played 12 games or more during the December 2018 playtests
- Fire Unicorn: Get featured by 343i
- Community MVP: Hand picked members of the community are awarded this nameplate
- Cartographer: Get a forge map in matchmaking
- HCS Pro: Be an HCS Pro
- HCS Grassroots: Be a tournament organizer or content creator partnered with the HCS Grassroots Program, attend or participate in a tournament, and through giveaways
- Visit a location with Fireteam Raven
- Log into Halo Waypoint on your phone
- Navigate to the Fireteam Raven service record page
(Tap on your profile -> Service Record -> Tap the currently selected game to bring up a list -> Tap Fireteam Raven)
(OR navigate to Games -> Fireteam Raven -> Service Record)
(OR navigate to Games -> Fireteam Raven -> Overview -> Scroll down until you see 'Stats and Rewards on Halo Waypoint' -> Click generate QR code)
- Scan the QR code before you play Fireteam Raven on one of the cabinet's QR scanners
- Play at least one session of Fireteam Raven, you do not need to finish the game, just go until you die
- Return to Halo Waypoint to claim the rewards
Note: Up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered and take affect on Halo Waypoint and MCC.Spoiler:Show
It is given automatically or manually as Ice Unicorn for example?B84 W56 H88 wrote:This is the same one as last year. So if you missed it, you'll have all of October to get it this time. :)