Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
They're a group of people that work with 343i to help test builds of MCC.
(Update: The previous post above explains a lot. Ignore this)

I'm not going assume that this is either true or not but my guess is that the Reclaimers are dedicated Players who kept playing the Master Chief Collection and provided feedback to 343, virtually almost every time. Sorta like a voluntary task to undertake. Whether providing information on Bugs, Glitches, Gameplay improvement, etc.

The Reclaimers must have been very supportive of 343, and as result the Halo Ring Nameplate. I also remembered reading a community update article where 343 even announced the "Reclaimers" who indeed have went beyond.

I am curious to know what does it take to be a "Reclaimer" but that is probably extremely confidential.
(Update: The previous post above explains a lot. Ignore this)

I'm not going assume that this is either true or not but my guess is that the Reclaimers are dedicated Players who kept playing the Master Chief Collection and provided feedback to 343, virtually almost every time. Sorta like a voluntary task to undertake. Whether providing information on Bugs, Glitches, Gameplay improvement, etc.The Reclaimers must have been very supportive of 343, and as result the Halo Ring Nameplate. I also remembered reading a community update article where 343 even announced the "Reclaimers" who indeed have went beyond.I am curious to know what does it take to be a "Reclaimer" but that is probably extremely confidential.
Yes, the data logs were sealed by #ONI and are not for public record.

Don't tell them I told you.
Noted.
I've been rocking the Fireteam Apollo one for Halo MCC 😀
What about the name of the nameplate Chamillion has?
Dynamo wrote:
You mean this one?

👀

nameplate
Dynamo wrote:
You mean this one?

👀

yes
Dynamo wrote:
Dynamo wrote:
You mean this one?

👀

yes
That one is the reclaimer nameplate.
I'm rocking the Banished nameplate right now.
Two new nameplates were shown off on today's stream https://imgur.com/a/KiSrr2m

They did not mention how to unlock either of them though. My guess for the HCS Grassroots will be require competing in a Microsoft ran Halo tournament (similar to the "Word of Mouth" Battle Rifle skin in Halo 5)
why wrote:
Two new nameplates were shown off on today's stream https://imgur.com/a/KiSrr2m

They did not mention how to unlock either of them though. My guess for the HCS Grassroots will be require competing in a Microsoft ran Halo tournament (similar to the "Word of Mouth" Battle Rifle skin in Halo 5)
I can see that.

Flood may be tied to Awakening the Nightmare. Interesting that we're still getting more though.
I have a Nameplate called "Fronk". It looks like some sort of space whale. I have no idea what you have to do to unlock it. (would be nice if anyone knew and could tell me).
I don't have screenshot right now, but i will try to post one later.
I have a Nameplate called "Fronk". It looks like some sort of space whale. I have no idea what you have to do to unlock it. (would be nice if anyone knew and could tell me).
Fronk background http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Fronk%27s

Fronk replaced the MVP nameplate.
why wrote:
Fronk background http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Fronk%27s

Fronk replaced the MVP nameplate.
^ Which was awarded to people who stuck with MCC in its very low point after launch.
[Ignore this post, I changed my mind on it]
I've beaten Halo Wars (DE) on normal difficulty, still yet no Spirt Of Fire nameplate???
Nice I was wondering where the extra nameplate came from! Now it all makes sense lol
WWelchIII wrote:
I've beaten Halo Wars (DE) on normal difficulty, still yet no Spirt Of Fire nameplate???
Try opening the game again. I've heard some people say that's how they got them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15