Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23
When do you all think they will add a Xbox Ambassador Nameplate to MCC
30 New nameplates coming with the H3: ODST update. You can check them out here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069587889 under "Season 3 Unlocks" and "Unreleased"
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Odinnfolk wrote:
Oh, lord. Let me guess, something something police wahh?
Odinnfolk wrote:
I just read an article about this. It is crazy, that the world we live in today that people just give in to every little crybaby -Yoink-.
Odinnfolk wrote:
I just read an article about this. It is crazy, that the world we live in today that people just give in to every little crybaby -Yoink-.
Welcome to big corporations in 2020. Sadly even fiction isnt allowed anymore since 'it might hurt our feelings'
Odinnfolk wrote:
Welcome to big corporations in 2020. Sadly even fiction isnt allowed anymore since 'it might hurt our feelings'
The sad part about it is that it is everywhere and in a way we only have ourselves to blame. Honestly, I wouldn't have even thought about them removing something like nameplates over something so stupid.
Odinnfolk wrote:
I mean... 343 has a track record for a while now of adding political virtue signal nameplates in the game whenever they think they can score some Twitter points. Not surprising that they take some out, or don't add some, when they think they will lose Twitter points for having them.

It's absurd, but this is how almost all big companies like 343/Microsoft operate in 2020. Personally, it's probably worth just ignoring whatever political nonsense goes on and just enjoy the game. Lord knows there's enough areas of life that are dominated by political bickering this year; I suggest ignoring it here and just having fun with Halo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There was an ongoing discussion (mostly dissent), but the thread was locked. You can read it here.
tuhin94 wrote:
There was an ongoing discussion (mostly dissent), but the thread was locked. You can read it here.
Good to know.
I'd hope that this thread remains open - it is a good place to let people know about upcoming nameplates.
Perhaps we should avoid the 'controversy' in this particular thread, and stick to talking about new nameplates and their unlock requirements. (Not directed at you, tuhin)
A discussion being locked isn't permission to invade another thread with it. The community has shown that it's not capable of discussing the issue civilly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23