Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
You can get a Fireteam Raven Nameplate if you link your account 🙄
Are you sure it's just link, and not play?
If you played it before, you should have it. It actually looks pretty cool, seen a few people rocking that today.
Yep, I've got it.

What I meant was I think you actually have to play the game.
Not only create the QR code.
Yeah, I had trouble linking it once. I did play it to the end, but didn't catch all my stats. I have to redo it when I go back.
I've got a thread going about Waypoint/Raven linking issues.
Would love to have your input on it there.
I cant even go to the service record on raven
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
If you played it before, you should have it. It actually looks pretty cool, seen a few people rocking that today.
Yep, I've got it.

Yeah, I had trouble linking it once. I did play it to the end, but didn't catch all my stats. I have to redo it when I go back.
At the moment - me neither!
Getting an error.

[EDIT]I can get to mine now.
lil kdawg jr - I still can't access yours.
I can access all of the people on my friends list though. Something is up with your profile.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yep, I've got it.

Getting an error.
Ok I thought I was one of the only people that that was happening to.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yep, I've got it.

Getting an error.

I can access all of the people on my friends list though. Something is up with your profile.
well that sucks do you know if there's a way to fix it?
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yep, I've got it.

Getting an error.

well that sucks do you know if there's a way to fix it?
I'd make a thread in the waypoint support forum.
[Edit]I see you already have.
They'll see your post and get to it I'm sure.

If you are planning to visit an arcade soon and want to link up, I'd suggest tagging some of the 343 employees who have made forum posts in the Fireteam Raven forum section.
how do you link your lootcrate to waypoint
It might actually be Xbox Live and not LootCrate. I'm trying to find a guide that I can add to the thread.
Had to scroll down for 3 minutes to find the “official” thread on nameplates. Thanks for letting me know you made it first bro.
Thanks for this!
Had to scroll down for 3 minutes to find the “official” thread on nameplates. Thanks for letting me know you made it first bro.
You can search for stuff at the top if you're ever trying to find a specific topic
Apologies if this was already answered, but for the Insider nameplates, do you get the first one by simply downloading and opening MCC Insider? Cuz, I just discovered I could download it today, so I did. Does this make me a "member"?
Apologies if this was already answered, but for the Insider nameplates, do you get the first one by simply downloading and opening MCC Insider? Cuz, I just discovered I could download it today, so I did. Does this make me a "member"?
You have to play a match within the Insider to get the nameplate. Simple owning and opening it does nothing.
You have to play a match within the Insider to get the nameplate. Simple owning and opening it does nothing.
Thanks, I was afraid you only get the nameplates if you joined the insider program back when it was first introduced and not everyone had access to it. Glad to know I can still get them.
how do you link your lootcrate to waypoint
It might actually be Xbox Live and not LootCrate. I'm trying to find a guide that I can add to the thread.
Id love to have this. Thanks for all the info btw!
Are the playdates for MCC Insider official events that can reward the Ice Unicorn nameplate?
Are the playdates for MCC Insider official events that can reward the Ice Unicorn nameplate?
No. You need to match up with 343 during the social stream style playdates.
No. You need to match up with 343 during the social stream style playdates.
Ah, understood. I matched with a couple employees earlier this evening so I was curious. Thanks.
I really like the new nameplates, currently using the banished one. It would be cool if it was a continuous thing they added more nameplates, on top of the ones they added already, as time goes on for doing certain activities, kind of like Halo 3 customization to a degree.
I've updated the thread with new information for the HCS Grassroots nameplate.

As there are no mystery nameplates anymore, that category has been retired. If any return, so will that category.

I'm also working on a tutorial for the Fireteam Raven and Fireteam Apollo nameplates. However, it appears the ability to link your LootHalo subscription to Xbox Live is currently disabled... if it remains this way, then I'll update the information for the Firteam Apollo nameplate and not have a tutorial in place.

As there are no mystery nameplates anymore, that category has been retired. If any return, so will that category.

I'm also working on a tutorial for the Fireteam Raven and Fireteam Apollo nameplates. However, it appears the ability to link your LootHalo subscription to Xbox Live is currently disabled... if it remains this way, then I'll update the information for the Firteam Apollo nameplate and not have a tutorial in place.
If you need a hand with the Fireteam Raven tutorial HMU. I've played it at 3 different locations, 2 being different arcades. I've learned a lot about how the system works.
AshamanND wrote:

If you need a hand with the Fireteam Raven tutorial HMU. I've played it at 3 different locations, 2 being different arcades. I've learned a lot about how the system works.
Thanks but I know how Raven's work, I got to be one of the first to play the game.

I'm loosing my mind over Apollo's though. I don't remember how I linked the accounts and Xbox, LootCrate, and Waypoint show nothing that tells you the accounts have been linked or give you the ability to unlink the accounts.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15