Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
AshamanND wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
If you need a hand with the Fireteam Raven tutorial HMU. I've played it at 3 different locations, 2 being different arcades. I've learned a lot about how the system works.
Thanks but I know how Raven's work, I got to be one of the first to play the game.

I'm loosing my mind over Apollo's though. I don't remember how I linked the accounts and Xbox, LootCrate, and Waypoint show nothing that tells you the accounts have been linked or give you the ability to unlink the accounts.
Cool, no worries.

Most of my experience has actually been figuring out why it wasn't connecting, than actually just the simple process of having it connect.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think I know a lot of reasons why it fails.

Anyhow again, no worries - sounds like you've got this!
Anyone know as to how long it takes after participating in one of the mcc insider flights to receive the insider nameplate? I participated in the last one about two weeks ago and have yet to see it pop up in customization settings.
I was Playing MCC and I noticed there was a Name plate with a strange symbol and blood all over the back, was that the banished or something else?
  • Cartographer: Get a forge map in matchmaking
  • I have not understand well how get this!
I was Playing MCC and I noticed there was a Name plate with a strange symbol and blood all over the back, was that the banished or something else?
Did you look at the links in the original post?

GYS GHOST wrote:
  • Cartographer: Get a forge map in matchmaking
  • I have not understand well how get this!
You need to create a map and submit it, and 343 would need to decide to use it in matchmaking for everyone.
It's not easy and takes a lot of work.
If you are interested in getting into Forging, I suggest checking out https://www.forgehub.com/
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GYS GHOST wrote:
It is complicated.
It is not easy.
There is not "one specific way" to do it.

Here are some tips: (From someone who has never made a map, but I've heard about it)

You need to create a map.
Then you need to test it.
Get lots of people to play it, in order to see if it feels balanced, or if there are any weaknesses or exploits in it.
It needs to be polished, and up to the visual quality standards that 343i would expect for it to be delivered to the entire population.

Again, you need to get lots of people to play it.
Make sure it is part of your 'Content Browser' on Halo Waypoint. (This function seems to be currently not working - hopefully it will be fixed soon).
Tweet to 343i about it, I suggest using the hastag #HaloSpotlight to get it noticed.

Again, visit the webpage https://www.forgehub.com/ and start reading through the information there. Start conversations with the people who use that webpage.

Every few months (maybe 2-4 times per year) 343i looks at all of the community created maps, and decides to put some of them into official playlists online.
After you have completed doing all the things I mentioned above, you might be lucky enough to get chosen by 343i during the selection process I just mentioned.

Does this help?
AshamanND wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
It is complicated.
It is not easy.
There is not "one specific way" to do it.

Here are some tips: (From someone who has never made a map, but I've heard about it)

You need to create a map.
Then you need to test it.
Get lots of people to play it, in order to see if it feels balanced, or if there are any weaknesses or exploits in it.
It needs to be polished, and up to the visual quality standards that 343i would expect for it to be delivered to the entire population.

Again, you need to get lots of people to play it.
Make sure it is part of your 'Content Browser' on Halo Waypoint. (This function seems to be currently not working - hopefully it will be fixed soon).
Tweet to 343i about it, I suggest using the hastag #HaloSpotlight to get it noticed.

Again, visit the webpage https://www.forgehub.com/ and start reading through the information there. Start conversations with the people who use that webpage.

Every few months (maybe 2-4 times per year) 343i looks at all of the community created maps, and decides to put some of them into official playlists online.
After you have completed doing all the things I mentioned above, you might be lucky enough to get chosen by 343i during the selection process I just mentioned.

Does this help?
you helped me a lot! I was convinced it was simpler.
can you explain how could get the fireteam apollo nameplate, im going crazy to get it and also how can i get the raven too?
Spoiler:
Show
can you explain how could get the fireteam apollo nameplate, im going crazy to get it and also how can i get the raven too?
Have you subscribed to the Loot Crate?

Have you played the Fireteam Raven arcade game at Dave & Busters or another arcade?
As far as I know, there is no current way to get Fireteam Apollo because LootCrate's disabled the feature that unlocks it for some reason.

Fireteam Raven you have to sign into your Xbox Live account and scan a QR code
I've finally added a tutorial section and filled out Fireteam Raven's. Do note that I myself have not yet actually done the tutorial, so I'm going based off other information.

LootCrate's feature that unlocks the nameplate has been disabled, and thus I do not have a tutorial for it currently.
I've finally added a tutorial section and filled out Fireteam Raven's. Do note that I myself have not yet actually done the tutorial, so I'm going based off other information.

LootCrate's feature that unlocks the nameplate has been disabled, and thus I do not have a tutorial for it currently.
I might suggest to let people know to generate the QR code before they even go to the location.
It can be generated on your phone, or on a computer.
=)
I’m still rocking that gold Master Chief helmet because I deserved it after that MCC launch lol
AshamanND wrote:

I might suggest to let people know to generate the QR code before they even go to the location.
It can be generated on your phone, or on a computer.
=)
Eh, an arcade with a Raven cabinet should have good to have internet access that they can do it on location.

But yes you could generate it at home then go.
As far as I know, there is no current way to get Fireteam Apollo because LootCrate's disabled the feature that unlocks it for some reason.

https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002485012-Digital-Bonus-ItemsAny idea if this still works?
AshamanND wrote:

https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002485012-Digital-Bonus-ItemsAny idea if this still works?
It doesn't, there's no proper tutorial on the page, unlike the others. And there's no signs of anything that allows you to link the accounts. Nothing in account settings, nothing on the Halo crate's page, nothing. It's just not enabled right now.
AshamanND wrote:

It doesn't, there's no proper tutorial on the page, unlike the others. And there's no signs of anything that allows you to link the accounts. Nothing in account settings, nothing on the Halo crate's page, nothing. It's just not enabled right now.
Damn,
Are you still a subscriber? I see you have the Waypoint badge - did you get something in MCC and H5 as well?

I was interested in subscribing to it.
I've emailed them about this feature and will let you know what response I get.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

Damn,
Are you still a subscriber? I see you have the Waypoint badge - did you get something in MCC and H5 as well?

I was interested in subscribing to it.
I've emailed them about this feature and will let you know what response I get.
Yeah, I got the nameplate and there's a REQ pack with each crate that grants you an emblem in Halo 5, after that it's just REQ points
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, I got the nameplate and there's a REQ pack with each crate that grants you an emblem in Halo 5, after that it's just REQ points
Ah ok.

I know this particular thread is just about the nameplate. But I assume from what you just said that the H5 req pack code still works?

Would that mean (in your estimation) that the waypoint badge and MCC nameplate both wouldn't function at the moment?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12