2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
can you explain how could get the fireteam apollo nameplate, im going crazy to get it and also how can i get the raven too?
As far as I know, there is no current way to get Fireteam Apollo because LootCrate's disabled the feature that unlocks it for some reason.

Fireteam Raven you have to sign into your Xbox Live account and scan a QR code
https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002485012-Digital-Bonus-ItemsAny idea if this still works?
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, I got the nameplate and there's a REQ pack with each crate that grants you an emblem in Halo 5, after that it's just REQ points
Ah ok.

I know this particular thread is just about the nameplate. But I assume from what you just said that the H5 req pack code still works?

Would that mean (in your estimation) that the waypoint badge and MCC nameplate both wouldn't function at the moment?
From the looks of things, yeah the Waypoint badge also doesn't work
What about flooded playlist?
Get a forge map in matchmaking is that even possible?
EU Tripper wrote:
Get a forge map in matchmaking is that even possible?
Yep.

Several of the new playlists include community created maps. Most of the 'throwback' maps were created by the community, not 343i.

If you are interested in getting into forging, check out Forge Hub.
GYS GHOST wrote:
What about flooded playlist?
No specific reward has been stated for completing this.
We will have to wait and see.
The grassroots nameplate can be obtained three different ways

1.Attend a tournament event in 2018

2.Participate in a tournament in 2018

3.Be awarded it through giveaways distributed by content creators who are partnered with the HCS Grassroots program.

current known tournament event dates are listed below

1. Jan 11-13 Tickets on sale but no team passes left

2.March 23-25 No tickets yet for this

For more information it can be found on the halowaypoint HCS grassroots page
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

I emailed Loot Crate and here was their response:

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Halo Legendary Crate - Customer Support
Lootcrate.com/help
I've asked why it was discontinued, and when/if the plan to bring it back.
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

I emailed Loot Crate and here was their response:

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Halo Legendary Crate - Customer Support
Lootcrate.com/help
I've asked why it was discontinued, and when/if the plan to bring it back.
Hopefully they will bring it back since MCC is poppin' again and lootcrate is still going.
StarSlay3r can you add any thoughts to the Loot Crate Apollo nameplate discussion?
I rock my Fireteam Appollo nameplate, mainly because I haven't seen any one else using it so it's cool to have something that probably not many have or choose to use.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6