Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
hey I still wanna to reclaim all new nameplates cuz I wasn't able to notices about limited time so, can I still retrieved because I present on Nov 25 for halo ring and ugly sweater I still wanna it even I missed it and the rest I still want some more!.
If the nameplates were time-restricted, there are no plans to re-offer them, sorry. Ugly sweater *might* have a different way to obtain it later -but this is not confirmed.

It is possible that others might be added again, but you would need to follow @Halo on twitter, and read the forums to stay up-to-date.
AshamanND wrote:
ericdk wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

I emailed Loot Crate and here was their response:

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Halo Legendary Crate - Customer Support
Lootcrate.com/help
I've asked why it was discontinued, and when/if the plan to bring it back.
Hopefully they will bring it back since MCC is poppin' again and lootcrate is still going.
This one shouldn't have stopped going out, I will try to find out what has happened here.
Thank you!

I am genuinely interested in subscribing to the Halo Legendary crate. Excited to know the result!
Looks like the next batch of Lootcrate nameplates will be granted in early January. As expected, these shouldn't have stopped.
Looks like I'll be signing up for my fist Legendary Crate very shortly!
AshamanND wrote:
Hopefully you don't get the same problem I got that I posted in here, with when you try to link both accounts to get the Subscriber badge! I still don't know what else to do except for asking if any 343 employee or "ONI Secret Operative" can look into it to make sure it works. So that the 343 Loot Crate people can get it fixed.
AshamanND wrote:
ericdk wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

I emailed Loot Crate and here was their response:

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Halo Legendary Crate - Customer Support
Lootcrate.com/help
I've asked why it was discontinued, and when/if the plan to bring it back.
Hopefully they will bring it back since MCC is poppin' again and lootcrate is still going.
This one shouldn't have stopped going out, I will try to find out what has happened here.
Thank you!

I am genuinely interested in subscribing to the Halo Legendary crate. Excited to know the result!
Looks like the next batch of Lootcrate nameplates will be granted in early January. As expected, these shouldn't have stopped.
Well that's great to hear!

I'm still puzzled as to why there's no option to link Waypoint/Xbox Live to LootCrate though...
Update on the December update:

December Update Delay

Appears they will be giving out the Ice nameplate to those who qualified in mcc insider in the meantime

Can confirm, got the ice unicorn nameplate in mcc now.
Any info specifics on the insider nameplates i participated in a two flights on the 15 and 16 of this month and have not received either one of the MCC insider specific nameplates yet? Will I be awarded it in the next update in MCC?

Also there are several nameplates for playing before December 19 2014 i have seen

I have the HCS silver is that a confirmed plate from that date? If so shouldn't i have fronk then as well since the post says need to have played before this date?

Also is the community MVP nameplate still a thing or did that get replaced by fronk?

Finally on the cartographer nameplate that requires a user created map to be featured in matchmaking, can it be a map in either gamer ie Halo MCC and or H5 or does it have to specifically be in Halo MCC?
ericdk wrote:

December Update Delay

Appears they will be giving out the Ice nameplate to those who qualified in mcc insider in the meantime

I dont have the ice nameplate and i am a Qualified MCC Inisder are they doing it in waves?
ericdk wrote:

December Update Delay

I dont have the ice nameplate and i am a Qualified MCC Inisder are they doing it in waves?
Did you play at least 12 games during the specified testing times?
ericdk wrote:

December Update Delay

I think so, time times zones are difficult.
ericdk wrote:

December Update Delay

If you played at least 12 matches during the specified times, you'd have been granted the ice unicorn nameplate.
ericdk wrote:

December Update Delay

If you played at least 12 matches during the specified times, you'd have been granted the ice unicorn nameplate.
Should i keep checking if it pops up in my nameplates section of MCC?
Does anyone know when the next wave of Fireteam Apollo nameplates will be available? It looks like it isn’t currently possible to earn the nameplate, because the option to link your Lootcrate account to an Xbox/Waypoint account isn’t present. I’m wondering if the nameplates will be more available now in 2019.
If you look above, MoreInfoNeeded said:
Quote:
I don't know how it works, but he said it's coming...
however my post on the flooded playlist has been blocked, and no nameplate has arrived in the December update, what is halo waypoint hiding?
GYS GHOST wrote:
however my post on the flooded playlist has been blocked, and no nameplate has arrived in the December update, what is halo waypoint hiding?
The December update didn't happen.
It is now the January update - to be released sometime later this month. No confirmed date.
...They're not hiding anything, if you read through the forums you'll see it all announced...

Link explaining delay of December update to January..

Link explaining how to obtain the Flood nameplate - Spoiler - It was *not* for completing the campaign playlist Flooded, it was playing infection matches in late October.
Quote:
If you didn't see the news yesterday, Infection has returned to MCC! It just feels so right to play your favorite zombie-inspired modes from Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary in one spectacularly terrifying playlist.
To celebrate it's return from the dead, we're giving away this Flood lobby nameplate if you play a match of Infection in the playlist between now and Halloween. As a heads up, the Infection nameplates will only start rolling out in early November – so just keep in mind that patience is a virtue, and we'll get the nameplate to you in due time.
Another link explaining the nameplate..
Quote:
Infection also made a terrifyingly triumphant return to Halo: The Master Chief Collection! Now you can play your favorite zombie-laden modes from Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary all in one convenient playlist. In fact, MCC’s Infection experience also brings with it the limited-time opportunity to earn a special Flood lobby nameplate if you play a match of Infection in the playlist between now and Halloween.
Link explaining the Flooded campaign playlist - Note there is nothing stated about any reward for completing this playlist.
Quote:
THE FLOOD
Last month, players were challenged during the final weeks of October to play the Infection Playlist and unlock the new Flood Nameplate. This challenge was not taken lightly - players took to MCC and infected as many as they could between Oct 17 and Oct 31. Y’all played so much Infection that MCC's main menu has become… Infected.
Here's the final tally from last month's Infection event:
  • Approximately 50,000 players participated and were awarded the Flood Nameplate!
  • 18,639 players completed only 1 game
  • 20,448 players completed 2-5 games
  • 10,856 players completed 6-10 games
  • 6,000 players completed 11-50 games
  • 518 players completed 51-100 games
  • 140 players completed 101-199 games
  • 18 players total completed 200+ games.
  • 7 players completed a total of 250+ games (but only 4 of those players did not have excessive quits)
The top 4 players across more than 250+ games of infection played were:
  • M1ST3R1N5P3CT3R
  • Velvet Hammer28
  • ItsPitt Zahot
  • LuisRoblesH
A big shout out and thanks goes to everyone who jumped it to play Infection and lend their support to MCC!
With the main menu now being taken over by the Flood, we need you to continue the fight and help us retake it! Containment protocols are being activated to help handle this outbreak, but we need more reclaimers in this fight against the infected! Between November 19th and November 30th, complete the “Flooded” playlist to help us destroy this plague against humanity!
So to summarize:

-There was a MP Infection playlist challenge, to complete 1 match before October 31, and earn the Flood Namplate sometime in November.
-The main menu was then overtaken by the flood and we were challenged to complete the campaign playlist Flooded - without knowledge of any specific reward.
-The December update would have removed the main menu flood theme - and likely would have revealed the results of everyone's attempts at the Flooded playlist. This update was delayed to due 'game breaking' glitches in it, until later in January. We'll find out the results of the Flooded playlist - and any possible reward - then.
-Who knows why your forum post was locked - you're best to message the moderator that told you not to bump posts.

Hope this helps =)
AshamanND wrote:
Hopefully you don't get the same problem I got that I posted in here, with when you try to link both accounts to get the Subscriber badge! I still don't know what else to do except for asking if any 343 employee or "ONI Secret Operative" can look into it to make sure it works. So that the 343 Loot Crate people can get it fixed.
I tried getting my Loot Crate subscriber badge in July of 2018 and still never received it. Loot Crate Support just left me hanging, but it's really no big deal to me anymore.
AshamanND wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
The December update didn't happen.
It is now the January update - to be released sometime later this month. No confirmed date.
...They're not hiding anything, if you read through the forums you'll see it all announced...

Link explaining delay of December update to January..

Link explaining how to obtain the Flood nameplate - Spoiler - It was *not* for completing the campaign playlist Flooded, it was playing infection matches in late October.
Quote:
If you didn't see the news yesterday, Infection has returned to MCC! It just feels so right to play your favorite zombie-inspired modes from Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary in one spectacularly terrifying playlist.
To celebrate it's return from the dead, we're giving away this Flood lobby nameplate if you play a match of Infection in the playlist between now and Halloween. As a heads up, the Infection nameplates will only start rolling out in early November – so just keep in mind that patience is a virtue, and we'll get the nameplate to you in due time.
Another link explaining the nameplate..
Quote:
Infection also made a terrifyingly triumphant return to Halo: The Master Chief Collection! Now you can play your favorite zombie-laden modes from Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary all in one convenient playlist. In fact, MCC’s Infection experience also brings with it the limited-time opportunity to earn a special Flood lobby nameplate if you play a match of Infection in the playlist between now and Halloween.
Link explaining the Flooded campaign playlist - Note there is nothing stated about any reward for completing this playlist.
Quote:
THE FLOOD
Last month, players were challenged during the final weeks of October to play the Infection Playlist and unlock the new Flood Nameplate. This challenge was not taken lightly - players took to MCC and infected as many as they could between Oct 17 and Oct 31. Y’all played so much Infection that MCC's main menu has become… Infected.
Here's the final tally from last month's Infection event:
  • Approximately 50,000 players participated and were awarded the Flood Nameplate!
  • 18,639 players completed only 1 game
  • 20,448 players completed 2-5 games
  • 10,856 players completed 6-10 games
  • 6,000 players completed 11-50 games
  • 518 players completed 51-100 games
  • 140 players completed 101-199 games
  • 18 players total completed 200+ games.
  • 7 players completed a total of 250+ games (but only 4 of those players did not have excessive quits)
The top 4 players across more than 250+ games of infection played were:
  • M1ST3R1N5P3CT3R
  • Velvet Hammer28
  • ItsPitt Zahot
  • LuisRoblesH
A big shout out and thanks goes to everyone who jumped it to play Infection and lend their support to MCC!
With the main menu now being taken over by the Flood, we need you to continue the fight and help us retake it! Containment protocols are being activated to help handle this outbreak, but we need more reclaimers in this fight against the infected! Between November 19th and November 30th, complete the “Flooded” playlist to help us destroy this plague against humanity!
So to summarize:

-There was a MP Infection playlist challenge, to complete 1 match before October 31, and earn the Flood Namplate sometime in November.
-The main menu was then overtaken by the flood and we were challenged to complete the campaign playlist Flooded - without knowledge of any specific reward.
-The December update would have removed the main menu flood theme - and likely would have revealed the results of everyone's attempts at the Flooded playlist. This update was delayed to due 'game breaking' glitches in it, until later in January. We'll find out the results of the Flooded playlist - and any possible reward - then.
-Who knows why your forum post was locked - you're best to message the moderator that told you not to bump posts.

Hope this helps =)
Ashaman here is something for you. Why would they create a post asking you to complete a specific playlist between specific dates if there was no reward for the completion? Think about it because otherwise it would make no sense whatsoever, so there must be some reward or something coming in the next update.
AshamanND wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Ashaman here is something for you. Why would they create a post asking you to complete a specific playlist between specific dates if there was no reward for the completion? Think about it because otherwise it would make no sense whatsoever, so there must be some reward or something coming in the next update.
I don't disagree with your logic - but it's important to always remember that we shouldn't expect something to be 100% sure unless it's actually confirmed.
Even then, sometimes promises are broken by developers.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that no specific reward was promised for completing the Flooded campaign playlist - even though it would make sense for them to give us one.

[The other possibility is that there isn't actually any specific reward - but they just wanted to see how the community would respond to a challenge. There have been other threads that have talked about this, and what it might mean for the future of MCC and Infinite. Community Challenges all the time, perhaps with or without rewards. This would help keep the games fresh and interesting longer term. But that's a discussion for a different thread from this one.]
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I don't disagree with your logic - but it's important to always remember that we shouldn't expect something to be 100% sure unless it's actually confirmed.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that no specific reward was promised for completing the Flooded campaign playlist - even though it would make sense for them to give us one.

[The other possibility is that there isn't actually any specific reward - but they just wanted to see how the community would respond to a challenge. There have been other threads that have talked about this, and what it might mean for the future of MCC and Infinite. Community Challenges all the time, perhaps with or without rewards. This would help keep the games fresh and interesting longer term. But that's a discussion for a different thread from this one.]
With this point I don't disagree with your logic - but it's important to always remember that we shouldn't expect something to be 100% sure unless it's actually confirmed.

I agree not to expect nothing but at the same time as i said why go and tell the community something then have nothing for it. Don't beat around the bush just be straight forward with what you want to say. If there really was a reason they should just say it as a developer,you don't have to release all the details. But as i said the weird thing is they gave specific dates in there post when they wrote it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15