Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New Nameplates Added to MCC Post-September Update

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15
AshamanND wrote:
ericdk wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

I emailed Loot Crate and here was their response:

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Halo Legendary Crate - Customer Support
Lootcrate.com/help
I've asked why it was discontinued, and when/if the plan to bring it back.
Hopefully they will bring it back since MCC is poppin' again and lootcrate is still going.
This one shouldn't have stopped going out, I will try to find out what has happened here.
Thank you!

I am genuinely interested in subscribing to the Halo Legendary crate. Excited to know the result!
Looks like the next batch of Lootcrate nameplates will be granted in early January. As expected, these shouldn't have stopped.
The last batch of valid members through 01-03-2019 have been processed.
AshamanND wrote:
ericdk wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks for patiently waiting! We are very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time there are no unlocks for MCC through the Halo Legendary Crate. The unlock for Halo 5 (Fireteam Apollo Emblem) is available through the REQ pack given at the back of the poster. Also the unlock for Halo Waypoint is an exclusive badge for the Halo Waypoint profile (not any games). This is done by linking a Microsoft Account to a Loot Crate account.

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Lootcrate.com/help
Hopefully they will bring it back since MCC is poppin' again and lootcrate is still going.
This one shouldn't have stopped going out, I will try to find out what has happened here.
Thank you!

I am genuinely interested in subscribing to the Halo Legendary crate. Excited to know the result!
Looks like the next batch of Lootcrate nameplates will be granted in early January. As expected, these shouldn't have stopped.
I unlinked my microsoft account in the process of troubleshooting and now I do not know how to re-link it to my lootcrate account. :(
Prolific wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
ericdk wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Hey RUL MonkeyxMoo,

Quote:
Hello Craig!

Thanks!

Errol - Team Loot Crate
Lootcrate.com/help
Thank you!

I unlinked my microsoft account in the process of troubleshooting and now I do not know how to re-link it to my lootcrate account. :(
Unfortunately, I don't know about linking Lootcrate accounts, I think its through their website?
Are they going to make more nameplates before halo infinite come out?
No one knows right now.

It's certainly possible though! We (probably) have at least 11 months until a possible release date, and 2019 will continue to be focused on supporting MCC. So yeah, it's possible more might be added through the coming months.
Postums had this to say about nameplates, so more seem to be on the way. It's just a matter of when
Welp, I ordered my Halo Legendary crate from Lootcrate, and I am unable to link my Xbox account to my Lootcrate account. And as a result I do not have access to the Fireteam Apollo nameplate that I was looking forward to claiming. I have contacted customer service, and have received virtually no help. I know for a fact that this is an issue on Lootcrate's end, and there are dozens of people out there that are dealing with the same exact problem. I've seen many posts on several forums on Waypoint. I know 343 isn't responsible for Lootcrates incompetence, but they should really consider giving players the Fireteam Apollo nameplate if they can provide a proof of purchase for the Halo Legendary crate. It couldn't be that hard, and it would be a better solution than just leaving players hanging. Just a thought.
I love this thread so much, so helpful. Still trying to obtain the Fire Unicorn.
Legitsky wrote:
Welp, I ordered my Halo Legendary crate from Lootcrate, and I am unable to link my Xbox account to my Lootcrate account. And as a result I do not have access to the Fireteam Apollo nameplate that I was looking forward to claiming. I have contacted customer service, and have received virtually no help. I know for a fact that this is an issue on Lootcrate's end, and there are dozens of people out there that are dealing with the same exact problem. I've seen many posts on several forums on Waypoint. I know 343 isn't responsible for Lootcrates incompetence, but they should really consider giving players the Fireteam Apollo nameplate if they can provide a proof of purchase for the Halo Legendary crate. It couldn't be that hard, and it would be a better solution than just leaving players hanging. Just a thought.
That's right! They like need to reboot and start over. Customer service is not helping anything. I'm still getting that red alert on my screen too saying "Unable to find a linked Xbox Live account"! I tried their advice to try on a different browser/device and to unlink. I relinked and gave permissions to both accounts. Nothing worked still! I'm sure you're encountering the same issue as well. I just want someone to work more closely with the Loot Crate team on this one since everyone of us is getting no help.
Nameplates are great but if the front on the nameplates were a little darker they would be great of to change the color of the front would be nice.
Thanks so much for this list! Really helpful, especially when there is nothing in game that lists all of them and/or explains how to get them.
Would have been great if I could have gotten Insider Plus, but I was *plagued* by "lobby reset" glitches and long search times after the first flight, and so I never did accumulate the play time for it xD

More nameplates on their way eventually? p'cool, looking forward to seeing what those would end up being!
can you complete halo 5 on easy for the plate? i like the plate but i wasnt a fan of h5 so i dont really wanna go through it on legendary or something
Axo wrote:
can you complete halo 5 on easy for the plate? i like the plate but i wasnt a fan of h5 so i dont really wanna go through it on legendary or something
In the description it says to just complete it, I'm sure you aren't the only one with the question so feel free to try and let us know!
EE Hoff wrote:
Axo wrote:
In the description it says to just complete it, I'm sure you aren't the only one with the question so feel free to try and let us know!
did it on normal and was the worst 3 hours of my life but i got the plate, didnt bother to try easy because if i was wrong id have to play halo 5 again
Axo wrote:
EE Hoff wrote:
Axo wrote:
did it on normal and was the worst 3 hours of my life but i got the plate, didnt bother to try easy because if i was wrong id have to play halo 5 again
Well at least you have the nameplate! I was ok with a lot of chunks of Halo 5 but as a whole not a fan.
Right just now me and my brother has played and completed upto 13 matches today to get the ugly sweater nameplate will we get it in early feb?

And even better news met 343i last night during the super duper fiesta gametype play date on halo mcc and played against Snickerdoodle and Uny it was so fun will be getting the Uni Ice nameplates at some point i was so exitced lol and yes i played with them with my bro too we spilt screen

Im just asking a honest question here :)
Right just now me and my brother has played and completed upto 13 matches today to get the ugly sweater nameplate will we get it in early feb?

And even better news met 343i last night during the super duper fiesta gametype play date on halo mcc and played against Snickerdoodle and Uny it was so fun will be getting the Uni Ice nameplates at some point i was so exitced lol and yes i played with them with my bro too we spilt screen

To answer your question you had to play 12 complete matches in December of 2018 to obtain ugly or you could have also played 12 complete matches in the MCC insider flight windows on the 15th and 16th od December to qualify for it. Unless 343 changed the information on ugly sweater you wont receive it.

To answer your question you had to play 12 complete matches in December of 2018 to obtain ugly or you could have also played 12 complete matches in the MCC insider flight windows on the 15th and 16th od December to qualify for it. Unless 343 changed the information on ugly sweater you wont receive it.
No the new update out on the normal mcc in
January, anyone that plays 12 completed matches will get the nameplate in early feb im not talking about the insider version.

To quote from the update

For everyone else, don't fret - you can earn the Ugly Sweater Namplate! Anyone who played at least 12 complete matches during December will be granted the nameplate later this month. And, everyone who plays at least 12 complete matches in January, will receive the nameplate in early February. So, get out there and have some fun!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-january-update

No the new update out on the normal mcc in
January, anyone that plays 12 completed matches will get the nameplate in early feb im not talking about the insider version.

To quote from the update

For everyone else, don't fret - you can earn the Ugly Sweater Namplate! Anyone who played at least 12 complete matches during December will be granted the nameplate later this month. And, everyone who plays at least 12 complete matches in January, will receive the nameplate in early February. So, get out there and have some fun!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-january-update
I didn't see the update i qualified for ugly in the insider because that is were it was originally to be released to participants. So seems there is hope for those who haven't snagged it yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15