Guys, today in MCC i've found 3 new nameplates.. DMR, Invasion and ONI, how i've unlocked these nameplates?
I believe DMR and ONI is for campaign missions, but I don't know about Invasion.
But at any difficult dmr and oni?
But at any difficult dmr and oni?
I don't think the difficulty matters for nameplates you get for completing campaign missions.
I also got them after playing some of the campaign missions on normal difficulty.
Guys, today in MCC i've found 3 new nameplates.. DMR, Invasion and ONI, how i've unlocked these nameplates?
Yes there are new nameplates for completing some of the new achievements, such as campaign missions.
Just go to your nameplates and scroll to the bottom. You will see the new ones and how to unlock them.
Just go to your nameplates and scroll to the bottom. You will see the new ones and how to unlock them.
He's saying some already unlocked, and the criteria for unlocking them is no longer listed.

This is an issue brought up by the community many times - to retain their unlock criteria after unlocking them.
Oh. Yeah this has been an issue since the beginning. I have logged into a second profile several times in the past to see what I did to unlock some of them.
The first two are for completing Winter Contingency and ONI: Sword Base at any difficulty. The Invasion one is for winning an Invasion game in the 1st phase.