Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

New Ranked Doubles Playlist?

OP Juror Number 8

Are there any plans to replace H3 Hardcore Doubles with classic H3 Doubles (or any other Doubles ranked playlist)?

I would imagine that an H3 Doubles playlist would maintain a decent population.

And to be honest, I need a radar if I’m gonna get a 50 in t lol.
Halo 1 is 2v2 ranked, but I wish there was another option as well.
Halo 3 has too many ranked playlists already. I would prefer that the number of H3 playlists be cut down to something closer to the rest of the games, as well as add a H4 playlist before another H3 playlist surfaces.
I’d love to see doubles come back, just no Halo 3
h2c & h2a doubles
iiBloxorz wrote:
Halo 3 has too many ranked playlists already. I would prefer that the number of H3 playlists be cut down to something closer to the rest of the games, as well as add a H4 playlist before another H3 playlist surfaces.
Halo 4 was the least popular playlist. I don’t even have it downloaded. Waste of space.
Yeah, I feel like with so many playlists you barely find games in the playlist you wanna play. H2 hardcore I never find a game but now I find one here and there with the downsize of playlists
Nadesicle wrote:
iiBloxorz wrote:
Halo 4 was the least popular playlist. I don’t even have it downloaded. Waste of space.
That doesn't mean others don't like it. There is still a pretty strong number of people playing Halo 4 in the Match Composer and asking for a Ranked Halo 4 playlist.