Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

New unlocks, 13 videos in extras

OP DropDeadHorizon

Every time I am taken back to the main menu, I am shown a message that says new unlocks and 13 videos in extras. How do I disable this. I have looked at every unlocked item and I don't see anything new.
Most likely that it's terminal videos or something else on the Halo Channel that you still need to watch.
It would be good if there was a way to get rid of this as it is kinda annoying.
On a related note, when it tells me that I've unlocked new nameplates/avatars/emblems, there's no way to know which ones just unlocked. I never bother changing any of mine because I can't tell what's new. I would have thought that there would be some kind of indication on each item letting you know that it's new, but there's nothing of the sort.
Every time I am taken back to the main menu, I am shown a message that says new unlocks and 13 videos in extras. How do I disable this. I have looked at every unlocked item and I don't see anything new.
I started getting this when I unlocked the Halo 2 terminals. I would go re watch them in the Halo Channel but it still says they are new.
Most likely that it's terminal videos or something else on the Halo Channel that you still need to watch.
It would be good if there was a way to get rid of this as it is kinda annoying.
On a related note, when it tells me that I've unlocked new nameplates/avatars/emblems, there's no way to know which ones just unlocked. I never bother changing any of mine because I can't tell what's new. I would have thought that there would be some kind of indication on each item letting you know that it's new, but there's nothing of the sort.
I'd have loved to know what items I unlocked with a star or highlighted. I agree that they need to changed this for future players.
Same here. I've watched all the terminals on Halo Channel again, and I've even watched a few of the H2A cutscenes on Halo Channel, but I'm still getting that stupid notification. The number of videos isn't even changing either. It is always 13. Very annoying.
Its yet another bug. The 13 vidoes are the 13 halo 2 terminals you collect. Doesn't mattter how many times you watch them the notification will not go away until 343 fix this.
I never bother changing any of mine because I can't tell what's new. I would have thought that there would be some kind of indication on each item letting you know that it's new, but there's nothing of the sort.
I wish they had this. Just like that star on the SWAT playlist.
It bugged me for little while and then I was like -yoink- it, don't care, go play Halo time
I got the same problem and it came when i searched the terminals for Halo 2 Anniversary, i hope they will it fix it soon
It's an annoying message. I'm glad to hear ODST is making its way to the Xbox One though. More glitches.....
Here's an idea..... Don't read the message and it might stop being annoying *mind blown*
Im noticing this now too, its really annoying me, plus the Swarm skull is not unlocking for me, even though i watched Nightfall