2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42
Downloaded the update ~20 mins ago, I get stuck at searching for players on every playlist.
Also have the black screen problem.

Seems like those that got it immediately after release were reporting quicker search times, but now it appears no one can find any games. Maybe update worked and something else is going wrong server side?
not gona lie this black screen looks kinda dope lol
So matchmaking worked fine for me before this update now My friends and I can't find a single game yet.
The patch totally broke my game.. Initially it played some matches, but now it crashes every minute.
The last patch was better. I was getting games before patch, now NOTHING AT ALL!!! WTF!!!!
Matchmaking broke again, and now I've CTDed three times trying to back out of the matchmaking process.
Tried every playlist, can't get into any games.. [Searching for players]

... oh but I can't forget to mention the awesome black screen background effect they included behind the menus. looks so dope.

I wonder how many new glitches will come as a result of this "new patch"
I can't get anything since the update either. I've been a software engineer for over 15 years and this baffles me. I've been in bad situations with code, etc but this is unbelievable. How can they not test this stuff more extensively before releasing patch after patch. I'm patient because I've been there, but come on.
Well halo was on point back in the 360 days... and now it's just straight trash (online play)... This was a waste of $60... Last halo game I get... Time to play some call of duty since I know I will be able to play online there... Where's BUNGIE when you need them
Broken here also. Got two matches right after patch. Nothing since. This is crazy.
same here.

while searching for the third match, the background went black. So here I am.

Started playing halo 3 on 360, worked like a charm.
Searching searching searching searching even worse for me can't get a game at all now also the background has gone were what looked like stars and a galaxy has gone back getting tired of waiting for this to to be fixed and I'm starting to not wanna bother anymore and for me to say that as a halo fan for many years now it's not looking good for 343i right now they broke it even more
Broken here also. Got two matches right after patch. Nothing since. This is crazy.
Exactly the same for me and teammate. 2 games, first one was 4 v 5, 2nd worked fine, 4 v 4 btw! (EVEN TEAMS?!? :0). Getting the black screen too.
Give it a while. Maybe it just needs time. If not then id expect another patch very soon since it has screwed everyone
Tried every playlist, can't get into any games.. [Searching for players]

... oh but I can't forget to mention the awesome black screen background effect they included behind the menus. looks so dope.

I wonder how many new glitches will come as a result of this "new patch"
Yea the black screen lmao forgot to mention that...
Wait for people to download it before you say you cant find a match my god people relax
Broken here as well. Time for 343 to reverse this patch and start over.
guys calm down wer all halo fans here i remember i started playng halo 4 5 months ago it was the most fun game i ever had!!! :D so believe in 343 they brought halo 4 lets all work together in harmony to make this game popular agen its gonna be fixed these htings happen so just be patient!!!!! im just so happy i get to play these awesome halo game it works for me matchmacing is worcing fine for me so y r u complainin? n00bZ! 343 is the best i hope they make halo more like call of duty i love call of duty it has the best multiplayer
Never make it more like call of duty! Stick to halo routes, -Yoink- cod!
Unfortunately for me...also getting black screen now...and have been waiting aprox 10 min and no match found....restarted and still same issue
It just baffles me how after almost a month after the game comes out that the situation really hasn't gotten any better. How did they not find any of these problems before releasing the game?
And I thought my office was the only place that said, "we've tested this or that" but somehow things always seem to get worse. Well my guess for Jan 4th keeps looking better and better.

Well nice try but keep working on it, I sadly know all to much about this process. My company goes through in once a year on a massive patch failure that causes weeks for retracting to find the problem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42