1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Postive feature
Modem aiming feels smooth

Postive bugs fixed
Halo 1 Fixed an issue that resulted in inconsistent hit detection against players with poor connections

Wish bugs like that would be fixed in halo 3 with bad hit detection because its disgusting playing from EU

Pontless feature
New background

Its a bit late for christmas it does look nice tho but people didn't get that ugly sweater nameplate as well;(

Pointless bugs fixed
Fixed an issue where the Shade Turret was not appropriately displayed as the tool of destruction in the post-game carnage report

One bug fixed for halo 3 really guys thats all you fixed for the most played halo game in mcc and its a weapon that you can only use in the campaign and custom games

Features we need
Voting System
Proper Armor Customization for halo 3
New Name Plates
Custom Game Browser
Halo Reach
Firefight

OTHER / MISC
Ping bar on scoreboard
Better anti idling feature
Better file share

Bugs that need to be fixed
Better Servers
Halo 3 bad hit detection and bloodshots
Halo 3 ghost melees on players
Halo 3 sometimes lag out on loading screen or load in the game late
Halo 3 screen lag sometimes at the start of the game

I could careless about the campaign bugs sorry general heed lol
Keep up the good work 343 hope the next new update has more then this one
I thought it was good update. I'd rather bugs get fixed over features that aren't a priority and H3 would be at the bottom of that list for me.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I thought it was good update. I'd rather bugs get fixed over features that aren't a priority and H3 would be at the bottom of that list for me.
well halo 2 has bxr and all that stuff so the game is just a bug itself its not a bad game but poorly made for online
Oh the irony as an H3 fan calling H2 poorly made for online. I'm not sure what the bxr thing has to do with my post. New features and QoL additions are nice, but bug fixes for all the games should be a priority even if it's just an H3 Shade Turret display being fixed. That bug also could've been something easy to fix where as fixing ghost melees and shot registration could be something they're still working on. It's nice to get your suggestions out there for features which should be addressed at some point, but it's not something that I think should take priority over a bug fix if that feature takes resources away from fixing a bug. If they can do it simultaneously without issue, then I wouldn't have a problem with that.
udapte very bad !

bugs menu

lot of bug in halo 4 - halo spartan OPS (safeguard, difficulty) all skrulls are actived by default
, Halo ODST !

update are not tested before to be deployed....
And why do we need to have like 50% of the big team h3 games as ”heavy”? I mean come on!
EU Tripper wrote:
Bugs that need to be fixedBetter Servers
Halo 3 bad hit detection and bloodshots
Halo 3 ghost melees on players
Halo 3 sometimes lag out on loading screen or load in the game late
Halo 3 screen lag sometimes at the start of the game

I could careless about the campaign bugs sorry general heed lol
Keep up the good work 343 hope the next new update has more then this one
EU player here, and I can relate. Hit detection on H3 Team Slayer playlist in particular makes the games unplayable. I would suggest to write and report this also in the sticky thread " MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK - JANUARY In this subsection. Me and a bunch of other EU players are trying to report the hit detection issues we're having - please help us there to make clear to 343 that this aspect has top priority in the next patch.
LOL at that GeneralHeed reference
EU Tripper wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I thought it was good update. I'd rather bugs get fixed over features that aren't a priority and H3 would be at the bottom of that list for me.
well halo 2 has bxr and all that stuff so the game is just a bug itself its not a bad game but poorly made for online
Yea, it's just one of the most played online games of all time LOL. It is literally the game that made Xbox live what it is now...The button glitches honestly make the game better and more competitive. Man, the hours I put into H2 back in my high school days...if only I could go back..

As for the update OP. I think the modern aiming is a welcome addition but it still needs work. Overall the aiming feels much better but the SLOW TURN is ridiculous. It really makes modern aiming useless when it takes 2 seconds to turn around in close combat, at 7 sensitivity... They need to tweak it and fix the slow turn asap. Most of the top players are staying with classic aiming because the slow turn of modern aiming makes it unplayable at a high level.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Oh the irony as an H3 fan calling H2 poorly made for online. I'm not sure what the bxr thing has to do with my post. New features and QoL additions are nice, but bug fixes for all the games should be a priority even if it's just an H3 Shade Turret display being fixed. That bug also could've been something easy to fix where as fixing ghost melees and shot registration could be something they're still working on. It's nice to get your suggestions out there for features which should be addressed at some point, but it's not something that I think should take priority over a bug fix if that feature takes resources away from fixing a bug. If they can do it simultaneously without issue, then I wouldn't have a problem with that.
Not trying to act like I'm a big halo 3 fan but as a competitive player halo 3 just has more to offer and halo 2 is like my second favorite
giafra wrote:
EU Tripper wrote:
Bugs that need to be fixedBetter Servers
Halo 3 bad hit detection and bloodshots
Halo 3 ghost melees on players
Halo 3 sometimes lag out on loading screen or load in the game late
Halo 3 screen lag sometimes at the start of the game

I could careless about the campaign bugs sorry general heed lol
Keep up the good work 343 hope the next new update has more then this one
EU player here, and I can relate. Hit detection on H3 Team Slayer playlist in particular makes the games unplayable. I would suggest to write and report this also in the sticky thread " MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK - JANUARY In this subsection. Me and a bunch of other EU players are trying to report the hit detection issues we're having - please help us there to make clear to 343 that this aspect has top priority in the next patch.
LOL at that GeneralHeed reference
I have already report it in the other threads months ago but seems they care more about general heed videos lol
stckrboy
Sec3OP

Hey OP, we have dedicated feedback threads that you can report these issues in - see the pinned feedback threads, specifically the first post of those threads, for details on how to log an issue.
Regarding this issue you noted, that has been known since December and will be fixed in a future update:
Quote:
SPARTAN OPS corrupt backup or bugged - ( it looks like all the skulls are activated ans compleion mission reboot when i go back to the game)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/psa-known-issues-for-next-patch/3d3bf59a-4009-4ccf-95da-7a80348517c6/posts
Quote:
This Update is not tested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updates do get tested, but it's impossible to catch every issue so some things unfortunately do get through
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not true before the update there was no bug on spartan OPS - I keep the updates are not tested before deployment
Dont want a voting button since thats what caused issues in the first place. We do need a veto button though and the ability to see what we are playing before the game starts. Veto doesnt allow us to vote h3 guardian every match but its a risk/reward mechanic that keeps most players happy most of the time. Right now, social playlists piss off most players way too often but people are too afraid of getting banned so they afk. Ranked playlists (lul full party of 50s can match solo 1s to 20s) are just social playlists with more constrictive options of variety and less players
Fabtulle wrote:
this is not true before the update there was no bug on spartan OPS - I keep the updates are not tested before deployment
But it is true, 343 literally talk about the issue in the trhead I linked... :\
Fabtulle wrote:
udapte very bad !update are not tested before to be deployed....
Please see my comments again in the post you quoted - updates are tested but it's impossible to test and catch every single issue, hence why updates are an ongoing process.
Suisun wrote:
Dont want a voting button since thats what caused issues in the first place. We do need a veto button though and the ability to see what we are playing before the game starts. Veto doesnt allow us to vote h3 guardian every match but its a risk/reward mechanic that keeps most players happy most of the time. Right now, social playlists piss off most players way too often but people are too afraid of getting banned so they afk. Ranked playlists (lul full party of 50s can match solo 1s to 20s) are just social playlists with more constrictive options of variety and less players
Yes I don't mind that anything that gives the option for a different map I get the same stuff all the time.
The aiming stuff is nice, but this update really messed up the speedrunning achievements. They won't unlock for anyone since the update. I hope someone actually addresses this issue.
There are still a lot of problems with the matchmaking but a lot of the problems were fixed and I'm happy with the rapidly helping updates and patches. It proves to me that 343i still cares about MCC, hopefully they will still update it more after Halo: Infinite comes out which they probably will.
I can't use the Modern aiming in Halo 3. Something feels a bit off, same for most of my friends. Halo 2 seems okay though, no difference in my gameplay on that one. I like the new splash screen. I happen to like that it's animated.
I can't use the Modern aiming in Halo 3. Something feels a bit off, same for most of my friends. Halo 2 seems okay though, no difference in my gameplay on that one. I like the new splash screen. I happen to like that it's animated.
Same, I hate the slow turn I get while looking diagonally.


EU Tripper wrote:
[...]Features we needVoting System
[...]
Veto > Vote

And before that we need a better pre-game lobby to support it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2