Can’t wait to see what they come up with. Modern aiming was one of the best things to happen to classic Halo, so now I get extra excited when there’s mention of new content to MCC.
need voting option
new H2A maps
fixing achievements
idle ban
Cross my fingers for More H2A content such as maps and possibly more Armor for both Spartan & Elite & Forge layouts for the maps
Cross my fingers for More H2A content such as maps and possibly more Armor for both Spartan & Elite & Forge layouts for the maps
That would be awesome but I doubt they'll add in new content anytime soon. At least until the game is completely updated with the fixes and previous confirmed additions are added in.
map remakes in
Halo 2...………...Halo 3...…….Halo Reach...…….Halo CE A ……….Halo 4...…….Halo 2 A...…….halo online...…….Halo 5
Battle Creek..…..Chill Out...….Ivory Tower ….….Battle Creek ….….The Pit……….Ascension...….Sidewinder……...Haven
Blood Gulch...…..Lockout …….Midship......……..Damnation.......…..Valhalla …..…Blood Gulch.....Turf...…………....Midship
Hang 'Em Hugh...Midship..………..……………….Hang 'Em High....……..………….Lockout...……….………………………….
Wizard...…….…..Sidewinder..………..……………Headlong.....…….…………..……Relic...……….....…..………………………
…..…………..…..Zanzibar..………..………….……Prisoner …….…..………..………Sanctuary...………………………..………
………………………..………..…………………......Timberland...…….…..………..…..Wizard………..……………….…………..
……………………………………..………..………………………...……...……………...Zanzibar...…………..………….…………
My priority is bringing the missing Halo 4 content back.
I'm still hoping for the eventual addition of the Bandana skull to Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4.
I would love to see Waterworks remastered
Vlaiquela wrote:
Don't forget Gemini, would love to see them add that to H2A as well as Waterworks.
Vlaiquela wrote:
this would be amazing
Thanks for the post OP! Didn't realize there was some MCC news. I always look forward to new content updates.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Vlaiquela wrote:
Don't forget Gemini, would love to see them add that to H2A as well as Waterworks.
You know I was roaming around Gemini the other day and was like this map would be awesome if it got remastered. My goodness I would love to see what the skybox would look like in that map if it was remastered, especially with that forerunner dreadnought in the background. Gemini is really a unique map! Then me and my friends when talking about what H2 maps should be remastered Waterworks is a definite yes all the time.
Keeping my fingers cross for more H2A maps, game really needs it. I wonder if they're gonna add more achievements to the game because there are some achievements in their 360 counterparts that didn't make it to the MCC.
I'm still hoping for the eventual addition of the Bandana skull to Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4.
My Man! In all seriousness this would be a wonderful, adding a whole new level of replay-ability to the campaigns; on a slight side note, I love what they did with Halo CE with adding all the new Skulls and patching Bandana in CE and 2(Energy Weapons did not have unlimited ammo), it would be greatly appreciated if this treatment was repeated for the later titles in the series, not to mention adding the Red, Blue, and Yellow Skulls from Halo Reach, those were hands down my favorite period, (Although a few more features wouldn't hurt, like toggling unlimited grenades or regenerating grenades, health and shield leaching[Like in Halo 3 Custom Games] along with unlimited equipment/regenerating equipment[For Halo 3], editing the flashlight/Cloak amount such as unlimited, increased charging speed, etc...).