Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Next Season Sometime this month or early February?

OP IX Demonz XIL

With this next seasonal update, how certain are we that Elites will be customizable? A comment was made to me awhile back and made a pretty simple but concerning point that 343i is NOT going to allow Elites to be customizable on Halo Reach and if he is right I'm going to be SAD :(
Elite Customization was never a thing on the OG games. Halo 2 allowed you to play as one but the hitbox on it made them easier to kill then Spartans. Reach expanded upon it by adding different Elite "Classes". But there's nothing like Spartan Customization because Elite Customization was never a thing.

If they want to add it, go for it. I wouldn't mind this being all games. But i doubt they will as it's been 6 years (mcc came out in 2014) and this hasn't happened besides what the core games have.
With this next seasonal update, how certain are we that Elites will be customizable? A comment was made to me awhile back and made a pretty simple but concerning point that 343i is NOT going to allow Elites to be customizable on Halo Reach and if he is right I'm going to be SAD :(
They said something like “Elites will have some customization options previously only available to Spartans” in one of their updates in the News section. Can’t remember which one though
I just hope they make absolutely sure Halo 3 is working properly (hit-reg/ bullet-magnetism) across versions (ie. XB1 vs X1X vs XSX vs PC. H3 gameplay has seemed off to me after the last patch which added the future content to the gamefiles
100%. Whoever made that comment was talking out their butthole.

Updates believed to be due mid-late Jan or early Feb at latest but we dont know for sure and there’s been no major news since December 18th last year.

Reach Elites will be getting the customisation that was confirmed. Not everything coming was shown I think in the December update.
I'm 99% sure Season 5 is starting this month. Starting Season 5, each Season will be 2 months long. There are 10 Seasons planned. If the math is correct, that should take us to November, which is the month that Halo Infinite will most likely be launching in
YES. But I'm hoping for a Halo 2 Anniversary season.
They said something like “Elites will have some customization options previously only available to Spartans” in one of their updates in the News section. Can’t remember which one though
Hopefully Firefight voices, like Arbiter or Rtas.
Elite Customization was never a thing on the OG games. Halo 2 allowed you to play as one but the hitbox on it made them easier to kill then Spartans. Reach expanded upon it by adding different Elite "Classes". But there's nothing like Spartan Customization because Elite Customization was never a thing.

If they want to add it, go for it. I wouldn't mind this being all games. But i doubt they will as it's been 6 years (mcc came out in 2014) and this hasn't happened besides what the core games have.
Halo 3. Can't say anything about hitboxes because they are literally the same.

Umm things change. A lot of the skins for example were not in the original games and a lot of the new armour times from Halo Online was never in Halo 3 and yet there coming. I think the closest to Elite customisation we could get is...imports of the campaign Elites to made useable in PVP. Plus not the first time content was been imported since they added in Halo 3 Odst weapons into Halo 3 pvp. Sure it's been 6-7 years but it's only been since late 2019 that 343i decided to make major changes to MCC.