So I finished ODST with some people on legendary under 3 hours and my achievement didn't pop. Where do you find the fastest clear time for ODST? You can do it for every other game and it doesn't appear under halo 3. Weird.
Gut gulper wrote:
So I finished ODST with some people on legendary under 3 hours and my achievement didn't pop. Where do you find the fastest clear time for ODST? You can do it for every other game and it doesn't appear under halo 3. Weird.
Here in Halo Waypoint, check your service record
Had the same problem with Halo Reach. What I did was start the first cut scene mission (on Legendary) and it unlocked.
Gut gulper wrote:
That only shows the old ODST games stats. I need the campaign timings for the mcc version
Edit: I found what u meant. Thanks :)
Had the same problem with Halo Reach. What I did was start the first cut scene mission (on Legendary) and it unlocked.
I tried the prologue, epilogue, walking in the streets and I finished a mission on legendary again but still nothing :(
Gut gulper wrote:
Gut gulper wrote:
That only shows the old ODST games stats. I need the campaign timings for the mcc version
Edit: I found what u meant. Thanks :)
Everything depends on what Halo Waypoint stats show, if here says that you didn't play a mission, then, maybe the data have delayed or it wasn't registered, so you need to play it again :/

Try playing a cutscene or a level on easy or normal. The achievements are broken since launch :$
Sometimes achievements are delayed. They pop up later. I still remember when I finished H4 in under 3 hours, and the achievement popped up a day later as soon as I entered the game.
In game, I believe they're spliced with the Halo 3 stats.