Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

No Valentine's Day Nameplate this year

OP IIIKatanaIII

I noticed that no Valentine's Day specific nameplate was given out this year. Kinda feel sad about it. Would really like to see it obtainable every year. Since Valentine's Day is an annual event it would be quite nice.
I noticed that no Valentine's Day specific nameplate was given out this year. Kinda feel sad about it. Would really like to see it obtainable every year. Since Valentine's Day is an annual event it would be quite nice.
There is a valentines nameplate this year, it was mentioned in one of the latest blog posts here on waypoint.

The rewarding of the nameplate is just delayed and may appear around the 28th Feb for some players.
TheDonCJG wrote:
There is a valentines nameplate this year, it was mentioned in one of the latest blog posts here on waypoint.

The rewarding of the nameplate is just delayed and may appear around the 28th Feb for some players.
Don is correct. The rewarding of the nameplate is not instantaneous. It will take about a week or possibly a bit longer to have it sent to you. That is if you qualified for it in the first place. You needed to sign in to the MCC and play a match last weekend to qualify.
TheDonCJG wrote:

Don is correct. The rewarding of the nameplate is not instantaneous. It will take about a week or possibly a bit longer to have it sent to you. That is if you qualified for it in the first place. You needed to sign in to the MCC and play a match last weekend to qualify.
Oh, I see!
I was wondering why it wasn’t mentioned in the MCC itself. Since it didn’t pop up in the latest news within the game I thought there was no nameplate.
TheDonCJG wrote:

Oh, I see!
I was wondering why it wasn’t mentioned in the MCC itself. Since it didn’t pop up in the latest news within the game I thought there was no nameplate.
I think they gave up on sending news with every rotational playlist. Rocket Race and the one after it wasn't in the news. I think they are only saving it for new season releases or when something big happens.