Skip to main content
A simple request seeing as some game modes use Pre-Title Update / Vanilla already, can we just get a Vanilla Social Playlist for those of use who rather play for fun and have access to the features that were nerfed or removed in the title update (Classic Armor Lock, camo, sword blocking).

While leaving a social playlist for those who rather a more for glory style social playlist.
What is it so bad that people want before TU? Do you want to be able to use your Armor lock for the full amount of time?
ouv wrote:
What is it so bad that people want before TU? Do you want to be able to use your Armor lock for the full amount of time?
No because we played og reach and loved that game.
Problem is halo 3 fanboys keep requesting the same game over and over again. Is it so bad that a game functions differently than that overhyped game?
to me halo 2 was the best matchmaking halo had to offer back then. But do i want to see it back, nope leave it be and start fresh
ouv wrote:
And not get one shot on BTB maps by ghosts despite being in armor lock, something the trailers told us would result in the opposite and did before Title Update.
Vyctorian wrote:
ouv wrote:
And not get one shot on BTB maps by ghosts despite being in armor lock, something the trailers told us would result in the opposite and did before Title Update.
You still can do that just fine. You just have to actually time it and are not able to spam it. Its a vehicle and you are in the open.... What did you expect?
Vyctorian wrote:
ouv wrote:
You still can do that just fine. You just have to actually time it and are not able to spam it. Its a vehicle and you are in the open.... What did you expect?
Ummm I'm going to with armor lock doing it's job, what it can do in campaign; and most importantly what it can do in the promotional materials they used to sell the game with. And it's not like a separate playlist hurts your experience, but not having one definitely hurts mine.
Vyctorian wrote:
Vyctorian wrote:
ouv wrote:
Ummm I'm going to with armor lock doing it's job, what it can do in campaign; and most importantly what it can do in the promotional materials they used to sell the game with. And it's not like a separate playlist hurts your experience, but not having one definitely hurts mine.
Too many playlists hurt the game overall.
JB Linken wrote:
Vyctorian wrote:
Vyctorian wrote:
ouv wrote:
Debateable, as it also brings in more people and more options almost alway mean more players.
Vyctorian wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Vyctorian wrote:
Vyctorian wrote:
ouv wrote:
Debateable, as it also brings in more people and more options almost alway mean more players.
I agree. I don't agree with pc only playing pc and Xbox only Xbox. They should be cross platform. Because more playlists and more ranked would help with any long search times especially different time zones
Head to head is the only Social playlist without TU settings that I know of.