Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Noob Friendly Halo = Higher population

OP IN L0VE WITH U

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
Matching Full Teams, All I'm going to do is quit and go to a new game (COD).
It's not fair for noobs or lone players, At all.

Needs to be FIXED, ASAP.
Matching Full Teams, All I'm going to do is quit and go to a new game (COD).
It's not fair for noobs or lone players, At all.

Needs to be FIXED, ASAP.
Population isn’t high enough to support strict game matching. Anyone who would think of playing with a team would not find a game.
Does this mean I shouldn’t teabag... :(
I'm an active and above average Halo MCC player, I go in games usually by myself and get matched with full teams of 8 (big team battle), and get destroyed, and when I back out I get banned.
Teams should only match teams.
If they can't find a game, It's still fair for individual non-team players.

"Noob friendly halo and fast-constant finding of games", Will be a huge step for bringing the Halo franchise back from the dead.

Also, I think the ban is too strict, in an already dead game.
Especially when match against K/D fanatics, You just want to quit because it's not fair.

Please consider this.
I love halo and would love to see it thrive again, Higher Population is the key for an amazing game!!
Noob Friendly Halo Is The KEY.
Idk man, your K/D and W/L ratio in MCC is good enough that I wouldn't think you'd be complaining.

If teams only match teams, they're going to have really slow and inconsistent finding of games, or just get the same team against them again and again, especially if it's groups of 4 or more.

If you don't want to be banned and don't care about K/D and your team is getting slaughtered, stay in the game until it ends, then back out and get a new lobby.

I'd also make the argument that it's not a dead game.
Halo MCC is trash, 343 killed Halo.
simple as that.

I'm not even getting the new Halo, I'm waiting for the new Call Of Duty.
Halo is a dead game.
You've played almost 3,000 mulitplayer matches of a trash game?

That's like complaining to your waiter that the food was terrible despite the fact you completely cleaned your plate.

If you're just here to troll, go do that somewhere else.
It's fun, but it's dead.
I said I love halo, But 343 is lacking.
Bungie needs to come back.
MCC is far from dead, and sorry but Bungie coming back is a terrible idea. All the people who made Halo are no longer eith Bungie, and their last 2 games were complete crap.
Teabag away my friend, just do it properly. Can't stand it when people tbag when it's not deserved, like campers for instance. Campers shouldn't be tbagging anyone.
kjbart wrote:
Teabag away my friend, just do it properly. Can't stand it when people tbag when it's not deserved, like campers for instance. Campers shouldn't be tbagging anyone.
I agree, always triggers me lol
Full KD - XP whore teams Is not fair going against individual players and noobs, thus will not make it fun for them and more likely to play another game.
This needs to be Fixed, ASAP.
Full KD - XP whore teams Is not fair going against individual players and noobs, thus will not make it fun for them and more likely to play another game.
There isn’t enough of a population to implement strict team matching. It would kill matchmaking for the people on teams there is only a couple teams on every night if you are lucky and most of them are h3 4 and reach
I don't think the ban is strict enough. Your first quit its only 2 minutes? You kidding? Next one 5? That is way too lenient. I do feel there needs to be some sort of party matching sometimes. I seem to only find teams when I am playing solo, but when I am in a full team I just match solos.
The only thing I want is the boot option to show up the first time. Seriously the weapon betrayal is so stupid.
Bobross343 wrote:
There isn’t enough of a population to implement strict team matching. It would kill matchmaking for the people on teams there is only a couple teams on every night if you are lucky and most of them are h3 4 and reach
So what if they cannot find a game.
They're ruining the fun for others and killing the population.... It's plan wrong what they're doing.
They can always split up and search if there're no teams online.
Bobross343 wrote:
They're ruining the fun for others and killing the population.... It's plan wrong what they're doing.
Wow entitled much? Every party size should bebable to find games. Here’s the thing in h5 they tried that and limited teams to 6 in warzone guess what people quit playing warzone because they couldn’t search with a full team..... forcing people to take on randoms on your team is how you kill the game. Also h5 had wz warlords which was team vs team only NOBODY played it, it became a ghost town after 2 days.
Bobross343 wrote:
I see that you have no real response to my reply hours later no reply.
Your only solution is to block partied-up players from the profile screen(s). I almost never get matched up with party stacks who I've already blocked. Your search times will be a bit longer but you will get fair games most of the time and have a much better experience.

Note that this doesn't work in ranked playlists so you're screwed if you match the same duo (in Slayer playlists) or 3-stack (in HC) over and over again. 343 likes making exploitable matchmaking systems and the community is toxic so they will take advantage of every edge they can get to smurf and stat and boost on solo queue players just trying to have fun and improve at the game.

NOTE: all this is moot assuming the performance issues never get fixed. Game is unplayable.
Hane11 wrote:
Your only solution is to block partied-up players from the profile screen(s). I almost never get matched up with party stacks who I've already blocked.
Blocking is turned off in ranked and social so it's likely just a coincidence that you're not matching those people more often.
Hane11 wrote:
Your only solution is to block partied-up players from the profile screen(s). I almost never get matched up with party stacks who I've already blocked. Your search times will be a bit longer but you will get fair games most of the time and have a much better experience.

Note that this doesn't work in ranked playlists so you're screwed if you match the same duo (in Slayer playlists) or 3-stack (in HC) over and over again. 343 likes making exploitable matchmaking systems and the community is toxic so they will take advantage of every edge they can get to smurf and stat and boost on solo queue players just trying to have fun and improve at the game.

NOTE: all this is moot assuming the performance issues never get fixed. Game is unplayable.
Blocking doesn’t work. Get a team of friends to search to counter the teams. It’s a lot more fun than searching solo and dealing with idiots
Bobross343 wrote:
Hane11 wrote:

Blocking doesn’t work. Get a team of friends to search to counter the teams. It’s a lot more fun than searching solo and dealing with idiots
Teams like to K.D and XP whore... Against Solo's and noobs. It kills the population and it's not fun for anyone.
"I can join a team and K.D whore and make others not have any fun", But I don't.
Because it's wrong and it will only kill an already dead game, even more.
I'm an active and above average Halo MCC player, I go in games usually by myself and get matched with full teams of 8 (big team battle), and get destroyed, and when I back out I get banned.
Teams should only match teams.
If they can't find a game, It's still fair for individual non-team players.

"Noob friendly halo and fast-constant finding of games", Will be a huge step for bringing the Halo franchise back from the dead.

Also, I think the ban is too strict, in an already dead game.
Especially when match against K/D fanatics, You just want to quit because it's not fair.

Please consider this.
I love halo and would love to see it thrive again, Higher Population is the key for an amazing game!!
Noob Friendly Halo Is The KEY.
Idk man, your K/D and W/L ratio in MCC is good enough that I wouldn't think you'd be complaining.

If teams only match teams, they're going to have really slow and inconsistent finding of games, or just get the same team against them again and again, especially if it's groups of 4 or more.

If you don't want to be banned and don't care about K/D and your team is getting slaughtered, stay in the game until it ends, then back out and get a new lobby.

I'd also make the argument that it's not a dead game.
Halo MCC is trash, 343 killed Halo.
simple as that.

I'm not even getting the new Halo, I'm waiting for the new Call Of Duty.
Halo is a dead game.
You've played almost 3,000 mulitplayer matches of a trash game?

That's like complaining to your waiter that the food was terrible despite the fact you completely cleaned your plate.

If you're just here to troll, go do that somewhere else.
Bungies Destiny 1 and 2 is in a far better state than the 343i managed halo franchise.
I think your dumpster fires are well and truly mixed up .
Yeah, the game that makes you pay $60 to $80 every three months for a campaign you can complete in one day. Not to mention the microtransactions. Yes, they are optional but that means grinding for an inhumane amount of time to earn the items. A game where you don't have to be good in multiplayer, you just have to have an overpowered weapon(which they probably paid for). Yes, that game is much better than Halo 5 a $10 game free with game pass where the winner is decided by who has better skill. I won't speak about the campaign though.
Battlefield 5 nearly died because the devs tried to make it "noob friendly".

Just make a damn good game like Bungie used to do instead of trying to reel in someone who doesn't like your game anyway.
Bobross343 wrote:
Hane11 wrote:

Teams like to K.D and XP whore... Against Solo's and noobs. It kills the population and it's not fun for anyone.
"I can join a team and K.D whore and make others not have any fun", But I don't.
Because it's wrong and it will only kill an already dead game, even more.
Playing with competent teammates is wrong? Do you expect people to search solo vs playing with friends. If you want to lose keep playing solo.
Depending on who your friends are, sometimes you win more solo...

That said, I think it's poor sportsmanship to do things like play objective so you can camp a far inferior team for 15 min, which is something I've definitely seen done by people who only care about their k/d ratio. Otherwise, if it's slayer, it ends pretty quickly. I would also expect now that auto starts are an option, new players or people who can't aim could use those playlists, where most of the more skilled players tend to avoid...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8