Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Noob Friendly Halo = Higher population

OP IN L0VE WITH U

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Bobross343 wrote:
So I have been playing Halo PC, 2 and 2 A.... Much better than the xbox version, You run into more solo or a few on a team, so it's a lot more fair and actually more fun, I love it.
Also, If you run into a full team, Just quit the game.
That mentality is just not cool. Quitting because you match a team? If you can win why can’t you take a loss with respect.
Team vs. Team = cool
Team vs. rando group = not cool = quit if you are cool
Win with respect then you might get players that will lose with respect rather than quit.
Grow up. Your attitude is not cool and lacks respect
HC SOlO wrote:
Bobross343 wrote:
So I have been playing Halo PC, 2 and 2 A.... Much better than the xbox version, You run into more solo or a few on a team, so it's a lot more fair and actually more fun, I love it.
Also, If you run into a full team, Just quit the game.
That mentality is just not cool. Quitting because you match a team? If you can win why can’t you take a loss with respect.
Team vs. Team = cool
Team vs. rando group = not cool = quit if you are cool
Win with respect then you might get players that will lose with respect rather than quit.
Grow up. Your attitude is not cool and lacks respect
Lol another example of why we have the quit ban system we have now. If you are not willing to accept a loss don’t play it’s that simple.
Bobross343 wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
Bobross343 wrote:
So I have been playing Halo PC, 2 and 2 A.... Much better than the xbox version, You run into more solo or a few on a team, so it's a lot more fair and actually more fun, I love it.
Also, If you run into a full team, Just quit the game.
That mentality is just not cool. Quitting because you match a team? If you can win why can’t you take a loss with respect.
Team vs. Team = cool
Team vs. rando group = not cool = quit if you are cool
Win with respect then you might get players that will lose with respect rather than quit.
Grow up. Your attitude is not cool and lacks respect
Lol another example of why we have the quit ban system we have now. If you are not willing to accept a loss don’t play it’s that simple.
If you're not willing to accept a loss just always run a team of 8 in BTB and play only one halo game that you know hardly has any teams.
Bobross343 wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
Bobross343 wrote:
So I have been playing Halo PC, 2 and 2 A.... Much better than the xbox version, You run into more solo or a few on a team, so it's a lot more fair and actually more fun, I love it.
Also, If you run into a full team, Just quit the game.
That mentality is just not cool. Quitting because you match a team? If you can win why can’t you take a loss with respect.
Team vs. Team = cool
Team vs. rando group = not cool = quit if you are cool
Win with respect then you might get players that will lose with respect rather than quit.
Grow up. Your attitude is not cool and lacks respect
Lol another example of why we have the quit ban system we have now. If you are not willing to accept a loss don’t play it’s that simple.
If you're not willing to accept a loss just always run a team of 8 in BTB and play only one halo game that you know hardly has any teams.
Even with a team you are not going win every game. Searching solo is the same it’s in realistic to go for a 100% win rate. Everyone loses games. Your hatred for coordinated people playing together is un called for what rules are they breaking? You expect them to quit when they play randoms and eat a quit ban and try again to find a full team?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bruh... Didn't you just say you want halo to be noon friendly, a better game and now you say you don't care? Why would 343 care about input from a person who is not getting the next halo game anyways? I still don't think you should be quitting out of games. You sound like you are too worried about your win ratio and are ruining the game for everyone and then coming here to complain. It all seems very wacky to me.
I think that finding sporting players while also looking for the stupid/crazy "Stuff" >XD...is what will bring the game back...

A tripmine set down, the first of 2 hogs breaks but the second pushes em both over it, wiping all of em out
a Disruptor downing a Banshee that spins into the Valhala Pelican and sent into a further flip frenzy while splatting not only the one who threw said disruptor and the team member who spawned right next to him.
a snipershot hitting a wall yet killing the player 5 metres behind it.
A single player grabbing the flag, dropping the guard, heads out the door as the entire enemy team walks through the same door and gets the flag to the face one by one.
a sticky nade glued to a warthog wheel, explodes sending the warthog up and splats an unsuspecting player walking across the walkway.
A Spike nade Sticks to a players gun barrel...AS THE HOST RESETS...the game reloads and the Nade is permeantly stuck to his guns...and never explodes til he died...5 mins later!
I'm Talking Ye Olde Halo 3 Fails Time here.

Thing is though you can't have the whole Back out and not get banned really due to the scrapping of Halo 3's exp system which dropped you exp for quitting. Something that could be done is a better team balancing system so you don't have one sided teams but that then can be knocked down by groups.

I think they also need to bring back the old Party up setting from previous titles so if you found fighting in that particular team fun or worked well together, those that are entering as a single player or small group can team up with others before the next match.

Another point to be is be respectful to others and you will receive respect...Win or lose I always say GG at the end of the Game because at the end of the day...it's a Game we play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8