Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] NOT FINDING PLAYERS ON HALO MCC

OP SEAS PEACHA

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Same thing here, Preview program memeber, got that update and since then can't get into a singoe game or find anyone it fonds players and trys connecting to sessions but never can get me connected same thing happens when with friends but once they leave they have no problem. I didn't even realize about the update though that makes sense and atleast now we have an explanation as to why this is happening to some of us.

I reconmere everyone in the preview program report this in the xbox preview hub or by holding down the xbox button then hit the report a bug option and make sure to be specific as possible. Whenever anyone finds an update or fix let us know.
Pluto70 wrote:
xsv wrote:
Are you in the xbox preview program? because theres an issue since the last update 4 days ago which wont allow you to play online, happens only with mcc
This is exactly what happened to me. After update I cannot find a game. My friends can until I join their lobby.
yea, i really dont know whats happening, it doesnt have anything to do with mcc insider, just preview insiders, a friend of mine who isnt a mcc insider has the same issue, i hope it gets resolved soon :'( ive been playing customs for days, plus nobody seems to have a fix for it, i dont want to leave alpha ring insider just because of this
Xbox preview program member here, I am also having these issues and its mildly annoying
xsv wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
xsv wrote:
Are you in the xbox preview program? because theres an issue since the last update 4 days ago which wont allow you to play online, happens only with mcc
This is exactly what happened to me. After update I cannot find a game. My friends can until I join their lobby.
yea, i really dont know whats happening, it doesnt have anything to do with mcc insider, just preview insiders, a friend of mine who isnt a mcc insider has the same issue, i hope it gets resolved soon :'( ive been playing customs for days, plus nobody seems to have a fix for it, i dont want to leave alpha ring insider just because of this
Yeah the preview has been really bad lately. Weird it affects only this game in specific though...
I'm in the same boat as most PPl with the preview program. I was wondering why I couldn't find any games. Because a month ago I was getting games no problem, but now I'm not. I hope this gets fixed soon cause I don't wanna play halo 5.
We have spent some time investigating this and this issue appears to be only happening with users in the Xbox Insider Preview program. We have worked with the Xbox team and they believe that it is due to the most recent update within the preview program. Please check known issues list for the update notes here.
Vergetic wrote:
Let’s just admit, MCC IS BROKEN
Not nearly as broken as it was at launch. There's been alot of work, behind the scenes.
Any news yet, is it fixed? I took my box out of receiving alpha builds until this is fixed
Any news yet, is it fixed? I took my box out of receiving alpha builds until this is fixed
It was fixed
It’s hard to find anyone when doing multiplayer most of the time you can find a game in SWAT.
With the new update I have had a hard time finding a Halo CE 4v4 or 8v8 game the last couple days. It'll say "connecting session" and then immediately go back to searching for players, this is probably due to my next point..

This is the most annoying part: if I'm not actively moving buttons on my controller every 60 seconds then MCC kicks me out of match making for idling too long... they need to fix this issue. I think what is happening now is that people are sitting and then they'll be put into a game, but since they've been "idling" for a couple minutes waiting for the servers to match them, it'll kick them out and everybody starts the searching process all over again.

I've sat during dinner for over 40 minutes waiting for a Halo CE 8v8 game...
who revived this
who revived this
The person that literally posted above you. In future please don't respond, use the report system instead
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2