Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
ive tried now for nearly 6hrs to play halo:mcc multiplayer and have only been matchmade TWICE!

dont say its because the game isnt out yet, because thats aload of tosh, the game has launched in (NZ) thousands will have the game, and i CANT be the ONLY one trying to play online

i hate to compare halo to CoD but.......i also had CoD:AW the saturday before launch and i had NO issues playing multiplayer then.

so why is there issues for halo? its not a good sign for the rest of the world ahead of there official launches in just a few hours time!
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am.
Where are you located?
IRONFI3LD wrote:

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am.

Where are you located?
Ohio.
Not all the servers are on, also physical disc copies have to download a 15 GB patch. So not everyone is on yet.
You know you have a lot of players when Europe gets a release.
Aus and NZ are live now. There is an issue with matchmaking.
Regardless of playlist, i can't find a single person.

Been searching for about 45 minutes now.

:(
MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A 15GB update!!

Dear god people, the game barely came out in those time zones, all the people with physical copies have to download a huge update, give it time, I am sure in 5 hours or so it will be fine.
Chudy wrote:
dont say its because the game isnt out yet
Its because the game isn't out yet.
THE GAMES NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!
These sorts of threads annoy me. you got the game EARLY, not all servers will be up yet, not all players will be on yet, why dont you enjoy the game isntead of moaning on here about not finding a match online on a game which isnt out yet. at least your lucky enough to get the game early!
I would love to just be able to complain about not being able to find a match right now. Darn me and my midnight release

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
Um...I'm pretty sure that it's 12:01 EST, not PST. Which means that you only have to wait until 12:01 A.M.

As for the servers not matching you, that's probably because the game's not officially out for another 14ish hours.
Why are so many commenting about the fact that the game "isn't out".

The game is officially out in certain places in the world.
Same problem here. I know plenty of people who have it already but MM is so buggy it's no fun. I have a feeling that nothing is going to work on the official release....
Juzzzzy wrote:

But it is not in the United States. 343i hasn't released the servers because it's not out here or in many places around the world. Just because it's officially out in some places doesn't mean that 343i activated the servers for the game. ;)
You do know that dedi servers link up based on ping, towers and location, you are not going to find a bunch of great quality games till it is out worldwide.
Same problem here. I know plenty of people who have it already but MM is so buggy it's no fun. I have a feeling that nothing is going to work on the official release....
Cizlin wrote:
Juzzzzy wrote:

But it is not in the United States. 343i hasn't released the servers because it's not out here or in many places around the world. Just because it's officially out in some places doesn't mean that 343i activated the servers for the game. ;)
Which is a joke considering the game is officially out but they can't be bothered turning the servers on for anyone who isn't American.

Why even bother with a release date when half of the game wont be available until America's ok with it? No other company does stuff like this, it's a joke.
Juzzzzy wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
Juzzzzy wrote:

Which is a joke considering the game is officially out but they can't be bothered turning the servers on for anyone who isn't American.

Why even bother with a release date when half of the game wont be available until America's ok with it? No other company does stuff like this, it's a joke.
The release date is 11/11/2014 at 12:01 A.M. EST I'm not so sure that no other company does that. It's a street date. The reason I said America is because the time it's based on is EST. ;P
Juzzzzy wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
Juzzzzy wrote:

You need to be more grateful you got the game early, well one of the first to get the game should i say... many of us have to wait another 12 hours or so... wait for us in the UK its another... 14 hours... do you see us complaining we havent got the game.. no so stop complaning some things arent fully operational at the moment and enjoy the rest of the game! At least you can still play customs, forge, campaign and go around all the maps!
Juzzzzy wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
Juzzzzy wrote:

DESTINY
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30