Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 30
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.
At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
and all the crap i got for posting this game breaking problem...........your welcome, hopefully 343i get it fixed ASAP
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.
At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
I preordered from best buy and my store decided to not do a midnight release so I have to wait til 10AM to go pick mine up -_-

I wanted to order it to my house but my mail doesnt run til like 5-6pm, although I've seen some people say they got theirs in the mail today, I didn't wanna risk it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
Chudy wrote:

the irony

edit: I loled so hard when I saw you fix it :-p
is it working?
Chudy wrote:

you're an idiot

:D

the irony
?
is it working?
Matchmaking no. Just says Searching..

But what can you expect the game has only been out 22 mins in the UK. I Started downloading and installing at 5PM today finished at 11:30PM :/
AHal wrote:
AHal wrote:
AHal wrote:
Wh1plash96 wrote:
IRONFI3LD wrote:
CSSeason wrote:
if they don't fix this there is going to be riots literally. its one of the biggest games of the year and now with about 9hrs to launch we still have no update on if this is fixed which kinda sucks but hey at least we have the campaign's.

yeah, why the hell they're not giving updates is extremely frustrating.

343 said they're working on it about 8 hours ago but still no update on how the progress is goin'. I guess we will have to sit tight. Play customs, get to know the maps first.

I played these maps for ten years. And ten years ago I could play them online the second I loaded up Halo 2.

#BungieForever

nice hashtag, you can play destiny right now, have fun.

Halo 4 was plagued with similar issues around launch. Just saying. Bungie made it rain.

would you rather have a perfect launch of a crap game, or a shaky launch of a lasting, amazing game?

Halo 2 wasn't a lasting, amazing game? I'm sorry, what are we all trying to play right now? Who launched Halo 2 ten years ago without issue? Bungie.
The funny thing is Bungie did it when Xbox Live was still new and they themselves were pioneering a lot of its hallmark features. From what I understand, 343 outsourced a significant portion of this game (maps, graphical upgrades, cinematics, etc.) so I don't understand where their excuse for this rocky takeoff lies.
Chudy wrote:
Chudy wrote:

you're an idiot

the irony

?
originally it said "your an idiot"
AHal wrote:
xCHEMISTx wrote:
IX Tom III wrote:
hit me up if you want a custom game: Go On Thome

Thanks for the invites but Halo 2A ranked started popping for me just as you invited so I took the ranked pop.

So you're saying it's working for you?

Works now. Quit and relaunch the whole game completely. FINALLY
Is it consistent? Does it still split parties and have 4v2s?
Chudy wrote:
Chudy wrote:

you're an idiot

the irony

?

Lies!! haha
Chudy wrote:
Chudy wrote:
Chudy wrote:

you're an idiot

the irony

?

Lies!! haha
I saw nothing!
Sevennn wrote:
AHal wrote:
xCHEMISTx wrote:
IX Tom III wrote:
hit me up if you want a custom game: Go On Thome

Thanks for the invites but Halo 2A ranked started popping for me just as you invited so I took the ranked pop.

So you're saying it's working for you?

Works now. Quit and relaunch the whole game completely. FINALLY

Is it consistent? Does it still split parties and have 4v2s?
Not sure. I just played Team H2A feels SO FRESH! Team of 3 and it was 3v3. Taking a while for next game though... Crap. Figure it out 343.

edit: Next game starting. It's just still very slow. And now it's stuck at 0 for the game start countdown but won't start the game and can't quit... Man.
think its working now, just got into a game 3v4 team h2a
IX Tom III wrote:
think its working now, just got into a game 3v4 team h2a
if it took too long, it's not working properly. How fast did you find-?
I searched for 70 minutes and played two matches. One of them was a 3v4.
at least you guys havent had what UK people have... we have to do the day 1 patch update again!! 30 mins to get to 2%
http://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-live-status

here is the answer...
at least you guys havent had what UK people have... we have to do the day 1 patch update again!! 30 mins to get to 2%
I feel your pain man it defeats the point of pre installing digital
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 30