Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 30

DESTINY
I was playing Destiny before America fine, whats your point?

@SlashedTortoise.

As you said, we don't have the game 'early', that would be like me saying that the rest of the world is getting the game 'late'. We got the game exactly when we were meant to in our region and 343 aren't supporting it. Considering the fact that when it launches in America it would be 6pm here (and after the close of business) 343 shoul have released it on our Wednesday so half of the game we purchased (probably at a higher cost) is actually playable once we own it.
8 and a half hours for the UK :D Then I have to install the game, then download a 15Gb patch.......yeah, everyone should be online already
Looks like 343 are aware of it and looking into it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/58-minutes-can-t-find-a-game-in-matchmaking/850395f7-15d4-4ebc-ad31-581f370ca63d/posts
Looks like 343 are aware of it and looking into it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/58-minutes-can-t-find-a-game-in-matchmaking/850395f7-15d4-4ebc-ad31-581f370ca63d/posts
I love that

"NO ONE FROM 343 WILL RESPOND TO THIS" and then pretty much the next post is 343 responding to get more details :D
8 and a half hours for the UK :D Then I have to install the game, then download a 15Gb patch.......yeah, everyone should be online already
hows it 8 and half for the UK? its not midnight for us is it? Getting so confused, been old no its the time difference so will be 5am for us and then ive been told no its midnight for you :S
Looks like 343 are aware of it and looking into it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/58-minutes-can-t-find-a-game-in-matchmaking/850395f7-15d4-4ebc-ad31-581f370ca63d/posts
Good they're "looking into it". Maybe it's even going to be fixed this month.
Come on 343, it's not that hard to test your software before you release it and I'm not complaining about minor bugs, but the multiplayer simply doesn't work.
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
Pretty much this. You should be playing on campaing mode for now. Enjoy Halo 2 Annyversary as fast as you can! Then you can work your way towards the maximum level xD
I'm trying to search for a team halo 2 anniversary game and it's taking forever (live in UK)

anyone want to co op halo CE on heroic? Im stuck at the end of truth and rec
8 and a half hours for the UK :D Then I have to install the game, then download a 15Gb patch.......yeah, everyone should be online already

hows it 8 and half for the UK? its not midnight for us is it? Getting so confused, been old no its the time difference so will be 5am for us and then ive been told no its midnight for you :S
My local GAME store is doing a midnight opening, and the unlock time for the pre-download is 12:01GMT 11/11/2014. Given it was 15:30 when I posted that..... :)
BTW, 343 have set up a section for reporting faults (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics) I'd post there for more success and more likely chance of 343 seeing it
Be calm, OP. It will get better when all the servers go online in about 13 hours.
Juzzzzy wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
Juzzzzy wrote:
Why are so many commenting about the fact that the game "isn't out".

The game is officially out in certain places in the world.


But it is not in the United States. 343i hasn't released the servers because it's not out here or in many places around the world. Just because it's officially out in some places doesn't mean that 343i activated the servers for the game. ;)


Which is a joke considering the game is officially out but they can't be bothered turning the servers on for anyone who isn't American.

Why even bother with a release date when half of the game wont be available until America's ok with it? No other company does stuff like this, it's a joke.
You do realize that us Americans can't play it yet right? And that you can? Before us? So if it is a joke, it's not on you, it's on us.

Regardless of what our clocks and calendars say, at this moment, as I type this, you can launch the game and play campaign. We cannot.
Juzzzzy wrote:

DESTINY

I was playing Destiny before America fine, whats your point?

@SlashedTortoise.

As you said, we don't have the game 'early', that would be like me saying that the rest of the world is getting the game 'late'. We got the game exactly when we were meant to in our region and 343 aren't supporting it. Considering the fact that when it launches in America it would be 6pm here (and after the close of business) 343 shoul have released it on our Wednesday so half of the game we purchased (probably at a higher cost) is actually playable once we own it.
I -Yoinking!- wish, it's a month after release and Destiny is still unplayable because of error codes: Bee, Centipede, Zebra, and occasionally assorted fruits...
We are aware of this issue and will provide updates on the matter as they become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This thread will be moved to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support Forum in 1 hour. Please post reports of any issues that you may be experiencing in the appropriate support section. Thank you.
Internet problems?
Regardless of what our clocks and calendars say, at this moment, as I type this, you can launch the game and play campaign. We cannot.
Quoted for truth. And due to this truth, I have zero sympathy that matchmaking isn't up and running at full speed and you've only been able to play two games. That's two games more than us.
Regardless of what our clocks and calendars say, at this moment, as I type this, you can launch the game and play campaign. We cannot.

Quoted for truth. And due to this truth, I have zero sympathy that matchmaking isn't up and running at full speed and you've only been able to play two games. That's two games more than us.
How dare the world have different time zones!

Such ignorance.
all the guys that said there wasnt a problem, and that because the game wasnt "out" yet, now can you see how wrong you where

glad 343i have responded and are looking into it, however, we shouldnt even be having this issue in the first place, just think of the bad press when it officially launches in europe and the US.......:(
Chudy wrote:
dont say its because the game isnt out yet

Its because the game isn't out yet.
I logged in just to like this post
This thread... Such ignorance.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 30