Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 30
-Yoinking!- abortion of a game, have had 2 games in 24 hrs. Took the day off work and paid top dollar from the -Yoink- box store for this and what do we get? An aids infested used condom of a game. Can't play MP and it's full of glitches freezing the game up and booting me to the dashboard. Pull -Yoinking!- finger and stop raping the consumer with half baked games, which seems to be every second game in this next Gen era. Xbox and 360 was never this bad, how hard is it to create a working game on release, instead of releasing a fistful of assistance that takes two months of patches to make it play any good.
I agree with you man, games did seem to be more stable in the past. All we can do now is wait.
-Yoinking!- abortion of a game, have had 2 games in 24 hrs. Took the day off work and paid top dollar from the -Yoink- box store for this and what do we get? An aids infested used condom of a game. Can't play MP and it's full of glitches freezing the game up and booting me to the dashboard. Pull -Yoinking!- finger and stop raping the consumer with half baked games, which seems to be every second game in this next Gen era. Xbox and 360 was never this bad, how hard is it to create a working game on release, instead of releasing a fistful of assistance that takes two months of patches to make it play any good.
Yep, totally agree.
Just give multiplayer a few days to iron out the problems, there is plenty of content to keep you busy until then. :)
-Yoinking!- abortion of a game, have had 2 games in 24 hrs. Took the day off work and paid top dollar from the -Yoink- box store for this and what do we get? An aids infested used condom of a game. Can't play MP and it's full of glitches freezing the game up and booting me to the dashboard. Pull -Yoinking!- finger and stop raping the consumer with half baked games, which seems to be every second game in this next Gen era. Xbox and 360 was never this bad, how hard is it to create a working game on release, instead of releasing a fistful of -Yoink- that takes two months of patches to make it play any good.
I feel your pain. Cost me a day off work and I haven't had -any- games :/
THE GAMES NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!
These sorts of threads annoy me. you got the game EARLY, not all servers will be up yet, not all players will be on yet, why dont you enjoy the game isntead of moaning on here about not finding a match online on a game which isnt out yet. at least your lucky enough to get the game early!

Got the game early?
Did you even read the post at all?
He quite clearly stated that he is from New Zealand, and in New Zealand, the game has officially been out for over 24 hours. Here in Australia it has been 23 hours as well and I have been able to get into one game so far.
The United States of America is NOT the center of the universe and is actually one of the last places on Earth where the game is released. There should be servers up and running and ready to go (if they weren't already) for the first official launch so that the fans that bought the game can play the game. Instead, it does seem that we do have to wait for the US to catch up before we can play it fully.
I'm in Aussie as well and I haven't had a single game. I read the IGN page linked earlier and Microsoft said apparently things will work out better when more people are playing. “Matching times will improve as we continue to roll out. If you do not find a match after a few minutes, please restart your search.”

What a load of crap. I've been in the same playlist as a guy saying he needs only 2 more people to play, but the game did not even hint at trying to connect. What kind of match making system will put me against players in America!? That latency is going to destroy any chance of a good experience for me.
How many players are currently online? Is there a way to know? (I'm waiting for Black Friday to pick up an Xbox One, but am curious to see how many have jumped on so far)
-Yoinking!- abortion of a game, have had 2 games in 24 hrs. Took the day off work and paid top dollar from the -Yoink- box store for this and what do we get? An aids infested used condom of a game. Can't play MP and it's full of glitches freezing the game up and booting me to the dashboard. Pull -Yoinking!- finger and stop raping the consumer with half baked games, which seems to be every second game in this next Gen era. Xbox and 360 was never this bad, how hard is it to create a working game on release, instead of releasing a fistful of -Yoink- that takes two months of patches to make it play any good.
Pretty much this :( I wanted to like this game so much and I probably will with time. But what a horrid release, I also took off for this and got -Yoink- on. At the very least I wish someone would communicate with us to let us know exactly what is going wrong and when we should expect to be able the game we paid for 24 hrs ago.
The game is waiting at home for me... I'm in the UK.. Pray it will work in about 3 hours!
jo Z eph wrote:
Just give multiplayer a few days to iron out the problems, there is plenty of content to keep you busy until then. :)
its not just halo its alot of multiplayer games from micorsoft. acu isnt able to coop atm either
BRASSIN wrote:
-Yoink- that, I didn't pay to play half a game.
jo Z eph wrote:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
SpiritFeet wrote:
its not just halo its alot of multiplayer games from micorsoft. acu isnt able to coop atm either
Played destiny no problem amazingly enough.
I mean you could find a game but then have to back out of the game after each game because you get stuck at loading screen that is before the carnage report. It never loads...
BRASSIN wrote:
jo Z eph wrote:

I didn't pay $100 to sit around fisting myself for a few days waiting for MP to iron out. I don't really care for the campaign now have already played them 100 times over.
Bet they won't offer a refund for this -Yoink- up,
Is there not some sort of consumer law where this falls under a false advertisement?
Got xbox one and halo @ 12am, 15 gig download, MAtchmaking download, passed out , woke up, and halo's BTB says only 12? Da faq.
There is NO EXCUSE why this game was released with the multiplayer this jacked up. I am the biggest Halo fanboy you'll ever meet and this is just absurd to me. I'm more a campaign guy usually but MP was the big treat in this and they release it with about 5% functionality? How? WHY?
Unless they get it fixed today, expect IGN, Gamespot, and Giantbomb (the last of the big review hold outs) to lambast 343... I hope they get their crap together today.
I played a few hours last night when it was just released in the UK and got maybe 5 games of h3 and a couple of games of h2, but it was slow, now I realize I'm probably one of the lucky ones. If you're having trouble, maybe try the h3 playlist, I've had the most luck with that.
Chudy wrote:
ive tried now for nearly 6hrs to play halo:mcc multiplayer and have only been matchmade TWICE!

dont say its because the game isnt out yet, because thats aload of tosh, the game has launched in (NZ) thousands will have the game, and i CANT be the ONLY one trying to play online

i hate to compare halo to CoD but.......i also had CoD:AW the saturday before launch and i had NO issues playing multiplayer then.

so why is there issues for halo? its not a good sign for the rest of the world ahead of there official launches in just a few hours time!
I got the game since friday and from saturday to sunday everything was just Working fine but since monday nothing works anymore .
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 30