Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 30
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
Chudy wrote:
ive tried now for nearly 6hrs to play halo:mcc multiplayer and have only been matchmade TWICE!

dont say its because the game isnt out yet, because thats aload of tosh, the game has launched in (NZ) thousands will have the game, and i CANT be the ONLY one trying to play online

i hate to compare halo to CoD but.......i also had CoD:AW the saturday before launch and i had NO issues playing multiplayer then.

so why is there issues for halo? its not a good sign for the rest of the world ahead of there official launches in just a few hours time!

I got the game since friday and from saturday to sunday everything was just Working fine but since monday nothing works anymore .
I have it since saturday and it never worked fine. it was the same -Yoink- like right now.
Time consuming but simple fix. Read past the first step :)

1. Uninstall the game.
2. Install the game from My Apps and Games. IMPORTANT: Do NOT launch the game even if it says you can start. Wait until it's 100% completed.
3. Once complete, load the game.

Hope this helps.

I read a post earlier that mentioned you shouldn't load the game while it's installing - Even if it says that you can play it. It's lying. I can confirm this worked for me. I'd been unable to find a single game in almost 24 hours, while my friends who left it to install while they were at work had absolutely no trouble finding a game. I just bit the bullet and uninstalled. Restarted xbox and went to My Apps and Games. Hit install game and left it alone. Didn't leave that screen at all. 2 hours or so later - It had finished installing. Now I've had a few games in a row with only 4-5 min wait times.

Tell everybody :D

1. Uninstall the game.
2. Install the game from My Apps and Games. IMPORTANT: Do NOT launch the game even if it says you can start. Wait until it's 100% completed.

Hope this helps.

I read a post earlier that mentioned you shouldn't load the game while it's installing - Even if it says that you can play it. It's lying. I can confirm this worked for me. I'd been unable to find a single game in almost 24 hours, while my friends who left it to install while they were at work had absolutely no trouble finding a game. I just bit the bullet and uninstalled. Restarted xbox and went to My Apps and Games. Hit install game and left it alone. Didn't leave that screen at all. 2 hours or so later - It had finished installing. Now I've had a few games in a row with only 4-5 min wait times.

And after uninstall u have to redownload the 15 gb patch?

1. Uninstall the game.

Hope this helps.

And after uninstall u have to redownload the 15 gb patch?
I don't think I did, to be honest. It just installed and was good to go. I expected to be told there was a patch after I launched again, but nope. Just straight into games. I'm having a blast now. Oh how I've missed halo. I hope this helps you out, I really do

1. Uninstall the game.

Hope this helps.

This is the most obvious troll I have ever seen. Both 343 and MS have confirmed that there are server side issues, you don't fix the server but reinstalling your game. This guy just wants us to waste a lot of time.
oGh L0RCH wrote:

1. Uninstall the game.

Hope this helps.

This is the most obvious troll I have ever seen. Both 343 and MS have confirmed that there are server side issues, you don't fix the server but reinstalling your game. This guy just wants us to waste a lot of time.
Take it as you will. Two of my friends were able to find games with ease and I hadn't been able to find a game in almost 24 hours. I was desperate so I just tried it. In writing this I've found another game to play, so whatever I did changed something.
With this giant update i'm going to do something else meanwhile
I should point out that those two friends left it installing while they went to work. I was super excited and couldn't wait to play, so I didn't wait for it to finish. I saw a pattern in that so I tried leaving it alone as well. *shrug*
Well the damn game has been launched here over 10 hrs and I cant find a damn matchmaking game! I' ve had the game since midnight and havent played 1 GAME! WTH? SERIOUSLY PISSED!
I assume it is because it has multiple games multiplayers on one disc so it is trying to connect you to the correct games. Your Internet may just suck as well.
Cant find a single game and haven't even played one. When are the servers being fixed
This could take several weeks to fix. (if there´s something wrong with the netcode)
Anyone know which playlist is most reliable right now??
... Maybe ONI is trying to stop us from playing...
Quote:
Salute! it's veterans day
Everyone is sitting here waiting on the servers to fix,..and I haven't even went home and popped it in the tray yet... :(
My bet is noon pst when match making will be stable!
SpiritFeet wrote:
My bet is noon pst when match making will be stable!
And that would be based off what? Gut feeling?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 30