Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. ...
  8. 30
I just got my first game. The only thing I can say is I got lucky. It was 3v3 in HCS TS Shrine.
Now it's back to never finding a game. This needs to get fixed like yesterday.
hey 343 I know you are trying to fix it but can you keep us updated on twitter or something ... and not have 8hrs between tweets.. ty
343 Industries = Fail

THIS IS ANOTHER CF BOYS

They are not saying anything about the problem, their lawyers are probably telling them not to say anything, because they know that the have found a group of people to screw them on selling the a piece of junk game.

Don't get me wrong, I think the halo series has been awesome since it came out. But since 343 has taken over, there has been a lack of performance on their behalf.
D MAN x22 wrote:
Anyone know which playlist is most reliable right now??
I have only been able to play 2 games of Halo 3 and 2 games of anniversary rumble. Havent had any luck at all with the others
343 Industries = Fail

THIS IS ANOTHER CF BOYS

They are not saying anything about the problem, their lawyers are probably telling them not to say anything, because they know that the have found a group of people to screw them on selling the a piece of junk game.

Don't get me wrong, I think the halo series has been awesome since it came out. But since 343 has taken over, there has been a lack of performance on their behalf.
The game isn't a piece of junk. Its broken, yes, but far from junk. Im pissed off too but the scenario you just said is complete bs
Well, I have something around 28 hour campaign until I hop right into the multiplayer.

Keep up the good work on solving this, 343!
ALL PEOPLE WELCOME - LETS MAKE THE BEST OF THE SITUATION

8 VS 8

Coagulation CTF CUSTOM GAME

Add "Great Yogi Bear"

We have 4 people already!!!
From the two and a half games I was able to play in the last three hours, it looks great!
i was able to get in 6 games in 5 hours please fix
Forbes updated their article this morning to show it's still sucking...not breaking any new ground, but it's at least another publication tracking it.
Forbes updated their article this morning to show it's still sucking...not breaking any new ground, but it's at least another publication tracking it.
343 and Microsoft must have no clue on what is going on with how little information is coming out to the community. "Leave matchmaking and start the search over" really? That's the fix?

This game could be a 10/10 but it's pretty much pointless now with no multiplayer.
This is a joke!!!
Back to the old days of using Xbox Connect. Haha, so old school for finding games when playing halo 1
I get on and and my game is totally bugged up I can't view my friends details and can't join games or send invites :( I dunno if anybody else can play
This is absolutely ridiculous. Not the matchmaking, but the slew of people still ranting and raving, calling the game trash and junk and... other things just because one aspect doesn't work. Do you all not realize that this will be fixed? You likely haven't heard an update because on top of rolling out the game, making public presentations, etc, 343i is most likely working on it. Here's an experiment; the next time you have to call a maintenance worker to fix something in your house, bug them. Every minute, demand an update and scream at them that they're not fixing the problem. See how long it'll take to fix your appliance.

And in the meantime? Maybe try to enjoy the rest of the game. Play the campaigns, explore the brand new and amazing Forge that we've been given. I understand that for many, matchmaking is your pride and joy. But it's not everything, and the game is certainly not broken because there's server issues. That's like claiming your TV is broken because you have no satellite reception.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to enjoying this game.
This is absolutely ridiculous. Not the matchmaking, but the slew of people still ranting and raving, calling the game trash and junk and... other things just because one aspect doesn't work. Do you all not realize that this will be fixed? You likely haven't heard an update because on top of rolling out the game, making public presentations, etc, 343i is most likely working on it. Here's an experiment; the next time you have to call a maintenance worker to fix something in your house, bug them. Every minute, demand an update and scream at them that they're not fixing the problem. See how long it'll take to fix your appliance.

And in the meantime? Maybe try to enjoy the rest of the game. Play the campaigns, explore the brand new and amazing Forge that we've been given. I understand that for many, matchmaking is your pride and joy. But it's not everything, and the game is certainly not broken because there's server issues. That's like claiming your TV is broken because you have no satellite reception.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to enjoying this game.
True...doesn't make it any less difficult. Update from the forbes article, via the Halo twitter account:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/11/11/its-not-just-you-halo-the-master-chief-collection-matchmaking-is-broken/

UPDATE 6, 1:30pm Eastern: The official @Halo Twitter account just tweeted the following after a 9 hour silence: “We’re aware of issues some have been having with matchmaking and we’re working around the clock, alongside the Xbox Live team, to address. We’ve also deployed an update that has shown some improvement, and we work around the clock to optimize. This is our top priority. The update deployed to matchmaking was done on the server side and does not require an extra download to your Xbox One.“
How do you get the update I haven't got it yet
CRY5lS wrote:
How do you get the update I haven't got it yet
It was automatic for me but it didn't help at all...you're not missing much.
It was done on the server side.
Having much better luck the past hour or so...have gotten into 5 straight games even though it takes a little bit to get in. I've also noticed once I do get in, the team matching is uneven. Had 4 games of 4 on 3 and one game of 2 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1. Hopefully the rest of you start getting lucky soon!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. ...
  8. 30