Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. ...
  7. 30
Having much better luck the past hour or so...have gotten into 5 straight games even though it takes a little bit to get in. I've also noticed once I do get in, the team matching is uneven. Had 4 games of 4 on 3 and one game of 2 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 on 1. Hopefully the rest of you start getting lucky soon!
The issue is that you shouldn't have to hope you get lucky to get into a matchmaking game.

Yes, it's frustrating that the game was released with server problems, but yes, they will fix it.
Here in UK it's even worse I guess..

just got my pre order and tried MP for 4-5 hours, never even seen one person being matched........... Seriously.. I'll just enjoy single player untill it's fixed.
and for sake of this game it better be fixed soon
Not complaining, but by now everyone who got the game should be able to get on now. Lol I just want to play some Halo 2 Classic!
I played one game and that was for rumble. Not my game type and then we tried getting into another match and the game kept switching hosts. When that happened me and this other guy left and he tried to invite me into his game but it kept failing. Interesting really. Hopefully the Halo 5 beta has a smoother launch.

Also i tried doing a Terminal in Halo CE, the very first terminal on the PoA and it started loading Halo channel and then went back to the game. odd.
17 hours and still not one game...
I don't know what it's like in others guys region but from my experience unranked team slayer has been my best bet for quick queues. Good playlist to get started in really. Has a lot of maps and encourages team work.
Holy crap I finally got to play!!! I just came!!!
Foundry 2v3 and won!!!
Stayed up all night to get like 10 games got to rank 7 then I get on today and my rank resets what a Flippin joke I was understanding and patient with matchmaking just wanted to have a head start and whats my reward for being patient get screwed over and reset stats thanks 343 months of months of anticipation only to be let down :,(
xxb34stsnipesxx
So after more than a full 24 hours of release I finally found my first game full 4v4 game boots up on spawn black screen and crashes! Reboot the game select a new playlist after another 30 minute wait I get a message saying playlist is full, why would there be a limit of the number of people in a playlist considering we can't even find a game. Friends list in game no longer works at all for halo can't even invite friends into a public match. More than broken!
Achievements not working now either....
im playing a new game mode called " Searching for players " .

been a day and still couldn't get into a single match.
PlainDosa wrote:
im playing a new game mode called " Searching for players " .

been a day and still couldn't get into a single match.
Lol, nice one. Just got home from my late shift (2-10) today...before I left for work, not a great deal of success. Just rattled off 3, 2 being from CE. That gave me my fix for a while. Hope it improves.
Just wow second game I finally get in capture the flag actually manage to move in this game until I get a kill then the game decides it can't handle that and black screens and force quits the entire game back to the dashboard. Was this game even remotely tested before going gold?

Edit: Just relaunched the game and guess what black screen reboot again! Best $99 I ever spent.

anyone who wants to play some custom games add me considering that seems the best way to even play this game at the moment.
No Halo 1 classic playlist? For -Yoinks!- sake...
Wazza add me, idk how to add ppl on this garbage X1 interface
"Please back out and search again", are your serious. I haven't been able to get a single match. Pathetic, I hAve been looking forward to playing this game for quite some time. Multiplayer has been what I was looking forward to. You 343, suck. Plain and simple. You would imagine you would have been better prepared to giving us a great experience in a welcome back release.
Looks like it might be fixed today, lets all hope.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-launch-issues-update/42893877-4f95-40a0-a9d3-d0f8ab188568/posts
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/halo-mcc---patience-is-a-virtue/3dc68cd3-c211-4c1f-bc60-ba492a850030/posts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. ...
  7. 30