Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

NOT GOOD!..5hrs 30mins and only had 2 MP games....

OP Chudy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 30
Juzzzzy wrote:

How dare the world have different time zones!

Such ignorance.
I chuckled.

I fully get that the world has different time zones. The point of my post is that it's asinine to whine that not everything is working properly, when you're able to enjoy something that other fans aren't able to yet. Patience is a virtue, after all.

And yes, before you get to it, I have patience. Which is why I'm not begruding New Zealand for getting it "early". But I still have no sympathy for whining about matchmaking being slow.
Juzzzzy wrote:

Such ignorance.

I chuckled.

I fully get that the world has different time zones. The point of my post is that it's asinine to whine that not everything is working properly, when you're able to enjoy something that other fans aren't able to yet. Patience is a virtue, after all.

And yes, before you get to it, I have patience. Which is why I'm not begruding New Zealand for getting it "early". But I still have no sympathy for whining about matchmaking being slow.
It's not the 'slowness' that is the problem. MM isn't working. There is an actual issue. After 6 hours of it being live in NZ and 4 hours in Aus, it is still an issue. You should be thanking the people reporting the issue as it may help in resolving the issue by the time it is officially released in your region.
Juzzzzy wrote:

Such ignorance.

I chuckled.

It's not the 'slowness' that is the problem. MM isn't working. There is an actual issue. After 6 hours of it being live in NZ and 4 hours in Aus, it is still an issue. You should be thanking the people reporting the issue so it is hopefully resolved by the time it is officially released in your region.
spot on!
Chudy wrote:
ive tried now for nearly 6hrs to play halo:mcc multiplayer and have only been matchmade TWICE!

dont say its because the game isnt out yet, because thats aload of tosh, the game has launched in (NZ) thousands will have the game, and i CANT be the ONLY one trying to play online

i hate to compare halo to CoD but.......i also had CoD:AW the saturday before launch and i had NO issues playing multiplayer then.

so why is there issues for halo? its not a good sign for the rest of the world ahead of there official launches in just a few hours time!
You realize the game did not even release yet...right? lmao.
I know what you said about the game being released already in New Zealand, but you probably do have to wait until it's at least 12:01am in Seattle (roughly where 343 & Microsoft are located) for the OFFICIAL release time (probably when all of the servers get kicked on). Which is annoying.

At least you get to play it at all. I have to wait until 3:01am where I am, which is about 17 hours from now.
My friend I believe you are mistaking. The game launches 12:01 EST for I. I live in VA.
Fear of not playing Halo leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Quote:
Which is a joke considering the game is officially out but they can't be bothered turning the servers on for anyone who isn't American.

Why even bother with a release date when half of the game wont be available until America's ok with it? No other company does stuff like this, it's a joke.
Oh grow up, will you? The game is made by an American company based in Seattle. They will turn their servers on when they said they'd be turned on - Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 at 12.01 AM U.S. Eastern Time. Then everyone will get to play.

So stop being a whining little brat and just wait patiently like the rest of us, okay?
Campaign?...
Vitoamiibo wrote:
Chudy wrote:
ive tried now for nearly 6hrs to play halo:mcc multiplayer and have only been matchmade TWICE!

dont say its because the game isnt out yet, because thats aload of tosh, the game has launched in (NZ) thousands will have the game, and i CANT be the ONLY one trying to play online

i hate to compare halo to CoD but.......i also had CoD:AW the saturday before launch and i had NO issues playing multiplayer then.

so why is there issues for halo? its not a good sign for the rest of the world ahead of there official launches in just a few hours time!

i gather your from the US? believe it or not the game launched nearly 5hrs ago in other parts of the world, more to this world than just the US.......
My Dashboard says Halo Fest at 11pm. I won't be awake by then. Nuts....
Vitoamiibo wrote:
Chudy wrote:

You realize that the world doesn't all operate on the Eastern timezone? You should get out of your little bubble.
First world problems...

I think we ALL need to be patient with problems come 12:01 est (9:01 pm for me) when the servers are up for the masses. Listen, there will likely be problems. This project is HUGE and we are getting an unbelievable value.

The servers / 'little bugs' / random problems will likely be all over the place considering the magnitude of this first attempt for the series on the Xbox One (don't SA me, haha)... so honestly just chill and be patient. Play what does work in the meantime (like campaign or customs) and have a great time. #WeBack

And I mean this to ALL (because I promise you the American's will be crying just as much come 12:01 am EST in a few hours with any little problem as well).

I believe
I believe that we
I believe that we all win
I believe that we all win
I believe that we all win!

We. All. Win.
Vitoamiibo wrote:
Chudy wrote:

I'm so tired of americans like you. Same thing with the "You know a xbox one is only 349 right?" Outside the US it isn't...
Model4001S wrote:
Quote:
Which is a joke considering the game is officially out but they can't be bothered turning the servers on for anyone who isn't American.

Why even bother with a release date when half of the game wont be available until America's ok with it? No other company does stuff like this, it's a joke.

Oh grow up, will you? The game is made by an American company based in Seattle. They will turn their servers on when they said they'd be turned on - Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 at 12.01 AM U.S. Eastern Time. Then everyone will get to play.

So stop being a whining little brat and just wait patiently like the rest of us, okay?
You do realise (or should I say realize considering the basis of your post) that 343 have already acknowledged that it's a problem and it has nothing to do with the servers being "Turned on - Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 at 12.01 AM U.S. Eastern Time" and that they're working to fix the issue right and has nothing to do with the game not being officially out yet in America?

Right?

Grow up and realise that the whole world doesn't revolve around what time zone you are in.
I'm in Ohio USA and I truly feel sorry for those in Australia and New Zealand.

You realize they will die nearly a full day before the rest of us, right? Even if we kick the bucket at the exact same time...They don't have time to wait for the rest of the world!
Play campaign until the game is released elsewhere. Should be working fine then.
I hope they fix it because it would be terrible if a game as great as this got fubarred cause of the lobby system.
I would love to just be able to complain about not being able to find a match right now. Darn me and my midnight release
No kidding dude. Not like there's an entirely remastered Halo 2 campaign to go through anyway. Ya know, whatever.
or that hugely improved forge. Nope. That means nothing.
Just wait for the game to roll out in the Europe and the USA and you will have no problems finding a game, only another five or so hours for the EU release anyway. And yeah, instead of spending ages trying to find a game to play online, instead I would be using this time to play through the campaign, the best thing IMO in the package! :)
Since 343 turned matchmaking on, it has been very very difficult to find games, i've played maybe 4 games when the 20GB update came out..:/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 30