1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
From what others have said, to find ALL audio logs including the 30th log, you have to play thru the entire mombassa streets then head to where it takes you down to the data hive where the 30th audio log is located all in one game session.

We made the mistake of finding all 29 logs, however we stopped and exited the game as we were tired. You can't do that. You have to find all 29 logs then continue thru the game and head to the data hive while still in the game session. You can't quit the game and change to the data hive map either. The solder that is supposed to follow you down the hole in the floor gets killed if you exit and change the map. So to get the solder to follow you down the rabbit hole, you have to find all 29 logs then continue to thru the game when it takes you to the data hive all in one game session.

Im hoping to find them again maybe this weekend with help of a couple others. Can join us if you wanna.
Yeah this really sucked. Can you even do it after finishing the game? In, can you just go to the data hive after you finished the level? Was it the same in the original game?
Apparently you have to start Mobassa Streets from the beginning, find all 29 logs throughout the streets then theres a point in the map there you complete the streets and it supposidly take you down to the Data Hive to find the 30th log.

Been so long that I don't remember if it was like this in the 360 version of ODST. I believe I was with someone else at the time that walked me thru finding the logs. I don't remember howe the 30th log was acquired though.
Think will try to set up something this weekend or holiday on Monday to go after logs again. For those who asked about this and connected on XBL. Let me know a time frame. I'm usually online in the evenings to late night.
Like to thank Sam for taking me and my roommate thru ODST yesterday. Finally re-gathered all 29 logs then proceeded to finish the level then Data Hive started. Got thru the level and dropped down WITH the AI soldier this time. He un-locked the door and there it was. Got it all.

Thank you Sam.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2