Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Awesome stuff
I bet they'll add achievements, but god please I don't wanna do endure again. I hated that on 360 for how laggy it was. Plus for firefight, they REALLY need to fix the co-op latency since firefight is based on the way campaign is played online, so input lag. They NEED servers for this.
JB Linken wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Was about to post the same thing. This is so awesome! Glad to see 343i went back to add FF. Stuff like this makes me maintain hope they will add the DLC skins to Halo 4 eventually as well. Very satisfying how all the missing pieces are coming together.
Hell yeah! I held out hope it would get added, and our requests have been answered. Wonder if this will add more achievements 🤔
Wondering the same thing. I'm always up for new achievements, but I hope they don't add any for ODST Firefight simply because the breakdown of 700 achievements and 7000G is so perfect for MCC.
I’d be okay with the score achievements returning, but I do not like achievements that require additional people (I.e. bringing back the Firefight vidmaster like they brought back the Deja Vu vidmaster)

I also think leaving the 700 achievements/7000G number for MCC would be perfect.

Not to give 343i ideas... but does an Xbox One title have to have a total achievement balance that ends in 0? I recall some games having 1250 with DLC on Xbox 360, and I think most Xbox One games have 1000 gamerscore. What I’m getting at is if they add achievements, would they be able to set up MCC to be 7777 gamerscore once 100%, lol.
777 / 7777 wouldn't be a bad idea.
No odd numbers please. Ew.
If Season 2 drops with it, I would hazard a guess and say that some of the unlockables will be Buck, Dutch, Mickey, Romeo, Dare, and Sgt. Johnson to play as.
Given the full challenge system will probably be released by the time ODST comes to PC, I wonder if the ODST update would add 100 achievements for 1000G with adding in the missing achievements. So from campaign achievements like Reach's If They Came to Hear Me Beg to Firefight achievements like ODST's Vidmaster Endure to competitive multiplayer achievements like Halo 3's Two For One.
what would you like them to add with the launch of ODST FIREFIGHT, new avatars, achievements?
Ies Deux wrote:
what would you like them to add with the launch of ODST FIREFIGHT, new avatars, achievements?
It would be a good idea to add a "super cool" nameplate for completing Vidmaster Challenge: Endure.
This is really great news! Never really got to experience FF since most of my friends jumped over to other games. Hopefully we´ll get some new nameplates to unlock!
Ahhh. I can’t wait to see the complaints on here that the mode is too difficult and needs to be "toned down". I will drink the tears while I also get shredded by an army of Drones on Hive.
This is great news, i really hope they dont mess it up.
Flights?
At last! Thank you, 343i! I'm so hyped!

I sure hope all of ODST's Firefight content will be included - like having Sgt. Johnson as a playable character.
to competitive multiplayer achievements like Halo 3's Two For One.
Please no more luck based achievements. Two for one was the worst H3 achievement by far. Maybe if they expanded it to team based games where a warthog double kill with the laser is pretty feasible, but limiting it to FFA was such a huge pain in the -Yoink-. It’s probably the most boosted achievement in all of H3, which shows how poorly designed it was.
YESS! I've never played the original ODST and was thinking I'd never get to play the firefight, which I heard is better than Reach, without buying the game. This is amazing.
At last! Thank you, 343i! I'm so hyped!

I sure hope all of ODST's Firefight content will be included - like having Sgt. Johnson as a playable character.
I hope they make season 2 of the "battle pass" launch with it and have Johnson as tier 100. That would be a good reward as many people never got it
This is fantastic news! A highlight for the Summer for sure. I am very much looking forward to playing this with my friends.
Amazed at the amount of work 343 has put into such an old game. Loving it. Hope they bring on some new achievements as well!
JB Linken wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Was about to post the same thing. This is so awesome! Glad to see 343i went back to add FF. Stuff like this makes me maintain hope they will add the DLC skins to Halo 4 eventually as well. Very satisfying how all the missing pieces are coming together.
Hell yeah! I held out hope it would get added, and our requests have been answered. Wonder if this will add more achievements 🤔
Wondering the same thing. I'm always up for new achievements, but I hope they don't add any for ODST Firefight simply because the breakdown of 700 achievements and 7000G is so perfect for MCC.
I’d be okay with the score achievements returning, but I do not like achievements that require additional people (I.e. bringing back the Firefight vidmaster like they brought back the Deja Vu vidmaster)

I also think leaving the 700 achievements/7000G number for MCC would be perfect.

Not to give 343i ideas... but does an Xbox One title have to have a total achievement balance that ends in 0? I recall some games having 1250 with DLC on Xbox 360, and I think most Xbox One games have 1000 gamerscore. What I’m getting at is if they add achievements, would they be able to set up MCC to be 7777 gamerscore once 100%, lol.
777 / 7777 wouldn't be a bad idea.
As poetic as that would be, it would drive me crazy. I've worked hard the last 14 years to keep my gamer score in intervals of 5
Wonder how much it will cost, and what matchmaking will be like.
Will it be no map veto?
Will there be matchmaking?
Please dont add achievements.
A few weeks ago i had the urge to play ODST FF after playing Reach FF on the PC version of MCC.I dug it out of the loft and popped it in my X1 to be told it wasn't compatible,although i knew it was.It updated after popping the disc back in.When i started playing (and to my amazement) a 90min video i'd saved of a solo playthrough of Lost Platoon dated 2009 was still there in File Share !
I proceeded to play LP for hours and it was just as good as i remember it.
I even managed to play as Johnson.
Happy days !
Absolutely cannot wait to play it on PC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3