Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

ODST firefight on MCC & spartan strike on Xbox one

OP vicmanterr77

i think it would be great to add the halo 3 ODST firefight to MCC, I know there is reach coming with its own firefight, but there was something special on being an ODST or Sgt. Johnson on firefight also great maps and gameplay... on other topic I think of my Xbox as the ultimate halo machine and it would be great if we could play every tittle of the saga on it, I would love to see spartan strike on my Xbox with the rest of the Halo games and not on my phone, I really don’t like playing on my phone at all. So What do you guys think?
I am hoping for both of those things as well as the full game of Halo 5 for PC but I know this is off topic somewhat now.
ODST firefight would be a dream come true for MCC.
i think it would be great to add the halo 3 ODST firefight to MCC, I know there is reach coming with its own firefight, but there was something special on being an ODST or Sgt. Johnson on firefight also great maps and gameplay... on other topic I think of my Xbox as the ultimate halo machine and it would be great if we could play every tittle of the saga on it, I would love to see spartan strike on my Xbox with the rest of the Halo games and not on my phone, I really don’t like playing on my phone at all. So What do you guys think?
They should add both spartan strike and spartan assault to the MCC - both games are from the same series and therefore both should be added,not just one - for me I find the MCC to be much easier to access than individual games,allowing me to jump between different halo titles quickly,which would be great with both spartan games as not only are they small in size,most people probably haven’t played either titles - on that note,halo wars could also be added in, but halo wars 2 takes ~45 gigabytes of download space,which would greatly increase the size of the MCC.
ODST firefight would be a dream come true for MCC.
I’ve never played ODST firefight,so for those of us who haven’t,it’s be great if it was added into the MCC,seeing as Reach’s firefight is being implemented.