1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Samba wrote:
So is this a europe thing? Mine is stuck as well, I'm using the brittish marketplace.
Yep UK marketplace for me too. 3 consoles, all different accounts. Same thing on all of them. Even after retries.
The game is not on Xbox.com, is not on Xbox One (as it currently says unavailable even though it's downloading) and the download stops when it is 100%, so I believe the error has to do with the verification or something like that. Probably it's Microsoft's error.
Same problem here.And I uninstalled game,then I can not find halo3:odst in "ready to install" and store !
So can we expect a compensation for the compensation?
Same problem here.And I uninstalled game,then I can not find halo3:odst in "ready to install" and store !
Go to the MCC data file.
lol
Hopefully we'll get Firefight, and if that doesn't work either, Reach!

Hahaha
All my downloads and updates stop at 99% anyways for a while. I'll just let it until something happens.
Same here and as for the update. Wow how slow. And I'm on 78 mb download speed.
Reach.
Made my day xD
Go to the MCC data file.
Still same problem. The game told me go to xbox store...
Man... i was soo excited to drop feet first into hell so disappointing :(
POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

It seems most (if not all) people with this problem are from the UK. Apparently (according to some neogaf users) changing your region to US and download ODST from scratch seems to fix it for them.

I'm trying it now, will let you know if it worked for me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Not sure if issue is resolved or if I am one of the lucky few but my installation is complete
me too

Spoiler:
Show
REACH REACH REACH
Mr XBob wrote:
POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

It seems most (if not all) people with this problem are from the UK. Apparently (according to some neogaf users) changing your region to US and download ODST from scratch seems to fix it for them.

I'm trying it now, will let you know if it worked for me.
I'm italian and I have the same problem...
Russian gamers also have same problems.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5