Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

ODST stuck at 100% "installation stopped"

OP Mr XBob

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
So can we expect a compensation for the compensation?
this'll become soon a "you must give us also Halo Reach" XD
andy2608 wrote:
Hopefully we'll get Firefight, and if that doesn't work either, Reach!

Hahaha
I second that idea i loved firefight on odst gutted they havent put it in this like and either microsoft or 343i needs to sort this out beause ive got a week off work and i was hoping to get most if not all achievementss for odst betime i go back
My odst code was used it also is not working for me it says i do not own its and yes i restarted my game..
No firefight and now this -Yoink-! Sub 1080p on anniversary! Matchmaking issues! Sack them all and bring bungie back!
I hope your not serious!
Works for me now. It was stuck at 69% (heh-heh), so I paused the installation, and restarted my console, including power cable. When I logged back in, it was ready to play.
I just got it to finish installing.

Im in the UK so i decided to try changing regions.

I switched the consoles region to United States and united states english. I then restarted the console.

Once console had restarted I changed to time zone to Eastern US. Tried resuming download and it finished installing.

Now i've got to see if the game still works after I switch the console back to UK region and time zone

EDIT:Just saw post above and below me. Could be fixed for everyone now and just coincidence that it happened when changing region and timezone. So try reinstalling again before changing region.
Was having the same installation stopped message on ODST, installed the Halo update and then retried installation and it all worked!!
No firefight and now this -Yoink-! Sub 1080p on anniversary! Matchmaking issues! Sack them all and bring bungie back!
1. In the FAQ they already said no Firefight will come...
2. You really want Bungie back?! After what they did with Destiny...

Back 2 Topic:
I would even pay money for Reach compensation... because it would really be awesome to have the Full Package of Halo on XboxOne(yeah Halo Wars is missing too i know^^)
Mine finished installing, can't wait to play! :D
1. In the FAQ they already said no Firefight will come...
2. You really want Bungie back?! After what they did with Destiny...

Back 2 Topic:
I would even pay money for Reach compensation... because it would really be awesome to have the Full Package of Halo on XboxOne(yeah Halo Wars is missing too i know^^)
Dude, say why you will about destiny (and there are many criticisms you can throw that way) at least it works.

repetitive and boring as, but functional.

On the subject of the post, looks like changing to US region and installing again is the fix. Worked on one so far.

as a side note, MCC will also need to be installed to boot ODST by the looks of it, which is only a quick 65gb. No probs!
Also, Halo 3: ODST is in the Halo 3 section of campaign.
CodeXd wrote:
My odst code was used it also is not working for me it says i do not own its and yes i restarted my game..
Go to "Manage game" on MCC and it'll be there.
andy2608 wrote:
Hopefully we'll get Firefight, and if that doesn't work either, Reach!

Hahaha
I second that idea i loved firefight on odst gutted they havent put it in this like and either microsoft or 343i needs to sort this out beause ive got a week off work and i was hoping to get most if not all achievementss for odst betime i go back
I got it work!!!!

Go to "Manage Halo MCC" and keep trying it there. Mine worked first time, but some took up to 5 tries.

As I've posted in another topic, could the GB have anything to do with it?

Installed 7.6 GB, Store 8.1 GB
It should work for everyone in the UK now.
I'm on the introduction, feels great.
Volga wrote:
Also, Halo 3: ODST is in the Halo 3 section of campaign.
A very good point.

Well, MCC should be installed sometime in the next 48 hours, so any time now and we are cracking
Its working for me, as above, but how do you know it'll work for all of us?

Anything official been said?
andy2608 wrote:
Its working for me, as above, but how do you know it'll work for all of us?

Anything official been said?
I don't think 343i mentioned anything about there being a problem.
It's on the store now, this seems to have unlocked it.
Reach would be great, but would it even be out before H5?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5