Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

ODST stuck at 100% "installation stopped"

OP Mr XBob

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I had same issue. Played halo 2 campaign for a bit and then went to games queue and clicked on odst. Worked for me
Mr XBob wrote:
POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

It seems most (if not all) people with this problem are from the UK. Apparently (according to some neogaf users) changing your region to US and download ODST from scratch seems to fix it for them.

I'm trying it now, will let you know if it worked for me.
yeah same here tried usa and installed 8.9gb but wasnt able to play it so diong uk version aswell hope this works
No firefight and now this -Yoink-! Sub 1080p on anniversary! Matchmaking issues! Sack them all and bring bungie back!
1. In the FAQ they already said no Firefight will come...
2. You really want Bungie back?! After what they did with Destiny...

Back 2 Topic:
I would even pay money for Reach compensation... because it would really be awesome to have the Full Package of Halo on XboxOne(yeah Halo Wars is missing too i know^^)
Dude, say why you will about destiny (and there are many criticisms you can throw that way) at least it works.

repetitive and boring as, but functional.
Yeah now. But i remember the first WEEKS, where a lots of People(myself too) was kicked permanantly from the Servers (bad Serverstabliity)as well had Serverlaggs and Bugs. And we didn't get anything from them. 343i gives us ODST for FREE and people are still complaining... and its only been some Hours...
I didn't encountered any Problems even in Multiplayer, but even so, i still could play Singleplayer..which i could not in Destiny...

But i know. If its Bungie, they can do what they want. They're Heroes..even if they do something false....
But that topic is for me closed...
this a problem cus usa only thinks of usa not the rest of the world they live in a usa bubble welcome to msft . the xbox was built for usa not for rest of the world .
Anyone got news about ODST achievements, are they out now?
Had the issue all morning. Just left it alone. Didn't flip out or change settings.
Went back to the download, start button, retry install and it worked.
Yep, they're out. My only problem is that when I snap achievements, it shows the Halo 3 ones first with ODST being at the bottom.
When you stuck at 100% go to the odst file, hit the start button, go to the marketplace and choose
the install-option.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I now remember why I don't visit forums...toxic people everywhere.
Game works fine for me.
Yowp Yowp wrote:
No firefight and now this -Yoink-! Sub 1080p on anniversary! Matchmaking issues! Sack them all and bring bungie back!
1. In the FAQ they already said no Firefight will come...
2. You really want Bungie back?! After what they did with Destiny...

Back 2 Topic:
I would even pay money for Reach compensation... because it would really be awesome to have the Full Package of Halo on XboxOne(yeah Halo Wars is missing too i know^^)
Dude, say why you will about destiny (and there are many criticisms you can throw that way) at least it works.

repetitive and boring as, but functional.
Yeah now. But i remember the first WEEKS, where a lots of People(myself too) was kicked permanantly from the Servers (bad Serverstabliity)as well had Serverlaggs and Bugs. And we didn't get anything from them. 343i gives us ODST for FREE and people are still complaining... and its only been some Hours...
I didn't encountered any Problems even in Multiplayer, but even so, i still could play Singleplayer..which i could not in Destiny...

But i know. If its Bungie, they can do what they want. They're Heroes..even if they do something false....
But that topic is for me closed...
343 is mostley ex bungie employeesr and it was bonnie who ruined this she has no clue every time i hear her speak about halo i knew she would ruined it and i was right
There are only about 10 former Bungie employees working at 343. Frankie is probably the most notable.
Okay guys. Take it to PM's or drop it please.
Just tried it again it installed without problems. I recognize this problem with the Games for Gold when the game is a triple A game, too many people try to download and install at the same time and Xbox Live can't handle it.
Is this now working for others in the UK? Finally finshed downloading ODST again, got the pop up toast to confirm the download, then when I view the game it just gives me the install option.
Looks like it is now downloading it again along side the first version.
I think this may be related to installing it on an external HDD - MCC does not recognise that it is installed either.
I'm going to move it over to the main HDD and see if it works then. Worrying that it would download the same thing twice on the same drive.
343 - thorough testing is important!
I hit the 100% install bug, but a hard reset looks to have fixed that for me. I'm in Scotland and my download size was 7.6GB
Signed!

ODST - 100% and completed
Main Game - installation stopped. (edit I had to free up some space)
stuck on 24%. Game started but no ODST :( 5 friends playing ODST.

Does moving the main game work?

Nevermind I have the update I just had to go to Halo 3 to find the game.
So it's probably working for everyone now.
Signed!

ODST - 100% and completed
Main Game - installation stopped. (edit I had to free up some space)
stuck on 24%. Game started but no ODST :( 5 friends playing ODST.

Does moving the main game work?
Doesnt seem to have helped so far.
I have moved everything to main HDD now and removed external. Now it is recognising ODST as installed, but it does show in MCC, so cant play it.

Im thinking im going to have to uninstall and reinstall MCC to make it work at this point. FFS

**Scratch that, couple more restarts, went back to the version on my Ext SSd and boom, it works! Who knows!

Enjoy everybody
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5