Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

ODST stuck at 100% "installation stopped"

OP Mr XBob

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Mine got stck at 99 percent. All i did was turn the console off properly and back on again and it popped up straight away odst ready to play.
That's funny my friend had the same problem.
A game download is a Microsoft and Xbox Store issue. It has nothing to do with 343.
Idk yet cause I bought minecraft, odst and goat simulator all with one Microsoft card and minecraft even though bought 2nd downloaded 1st so idk cause I had to go to my sisters game I hope my installation is good
Mine downloaded slow but it did download. I have always loved this game. But if 343 thinks that a $5 addition for free is going to mean anything to the fans by way of an apology they have another thing coming. I have been a long time fan but i am no longer a fan of 343. They better hope that halo's cash cow lasts for the next 30 years otherwise i will not be purchasing another 343 game.
I reinstalled to no more problems. It's annoying but it solved it.
Mine actually installed fine. It took a bit, but that could of been because of faulty internet. It all worked out fine for me though.
Did anyone with the problem had the MCC update downloaded and tried to launch the game through MCC, or did they not have the update installed amd tried to launch it through the ODST tile?

p.s. mine worked without a problem.
same issue
My worked the first time I downloaded.
My Download took way longer then it should of seeing how it's just adding the campain, and NOT Firefight <-- :-(
Mine says it's installed, but when I try to play it takes me to the Xbox Store. In the store it says the game is installed, though there is no way to actually play.
I'm having a different problem. I can't find where to play ODST after I downloaded it. It's not in my games, I can't search it. When I go to the game store and find it, it says "installed"...but there's no way of actually starting the game from there. What's weird is when I slide over to The Master Chief Collection (in the game store), it says it's $69.99 as if I don't even have the game. I bought the download when it first came out and played the -Yoink- out of it since then. SO....why can't I play ODST?
AtticusWRX wrote:
I'm having a different problem. I can't find where to play ODST after I downloaded it. It's not in my games, I can't search it. When I go to the game store and find it, it says "installed"...but there's no way of actually starting the game from there. What's weird is when I slide over to The Master Chief Collection (in the game store), it says it's $69.99 as if I don't even have the game. I bought the download when it first came out and played the -Yoink- out of it since then. SO....why can't I play ODST?
Because it's under Halo 3 in MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5