Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Offering Achievement Help

OP Mr Vacha

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello all,
I am Mr Vacha, an original gamer of the Halo franchise and a Skill 50. I know Halo: MCC has been out for a few years now but I have seen multiple posts pertaining to gamers needing achievement help. I have completed this game achieving the full 600 achievements twice. In fact, on my second time completing, I achieved all 600 in exactly three months. If it wasn't for the "play a match three months after your first match" achievement, I would have had it completed in less than 2 months. What I am saying is, if you or your friends need any achievement help, I can most likely assist you. These days, however, I do not have much free time. That being said, when I'm available and if I'm available, I will gladly help. So send me a friend request over Xbox Live and sometime soon I will link up with you and grind some achievements out for and with you.
- Mr Vacha
How do you exactly get the IWHBYD skull in H2? Been trying various methods and nothing seems to help pop this skull.
How do you exactly get the IWHBYD skull in H2? Been trying various methods and nothing seems to help pop this skull.
Are you getting the skull to appear or is it not unlocking when you pick it up?
How about you do the laso achievements for me if your that badass..lol
Mr Vacha wrote:
The skull is NOT appearing in the closet at all. Tried so many methods, single, co-op, 3 and 7 CPs, do this to that. Nothing works.

I see someone posted this in question to another skull I was working on:
https://www.halopedia.org/Halo_2_Skulls#I_Would_Have_Been_Your_Daddy_.28IWHBYD.29
Mr Vacha wrote:
The skull is NOT appearing in the closet at all. Tried so many methods, single, co-op, 3 and 7 CPs, do this to that. Nothing works.

I see someone posted this in question to another skull I was working on:
https://www.halopedia.org/Halo_2_Skulls#I_Would_Have_Been_Your_Daddy_.28IWHBYD.29
There is 1 in 7 chance that the skull actually appears. Do it solo (legendary), with the scarab gun activated (makes things easier) and get all 7 checkpoints. Once you get to the actual room building, I have found that jumping onto to the building and crouching while falling onto the platform (in front of the skull room) almost always makes the skull appear. Try it a few times and the skull will eventually appear. If you still have trouble with it, I will give it a go with you.
OK, will give this a try again on single player with scarab only. I know where the snipers are at to take care of them, I'll get them first then try the crouching while falling onto the platform where the closet is and see what happens. Thank you for your time.
OK, will give this a try again on single player with scarab only. I know where the snipers are at to take care of them, I'll get them first then try the crouching while falling onto the platform where the closet is and see what happens. Thank you for your time.
No problem and let me know if that works for you. Also, crouch while walking into the closet room.
I would be happy if you helped me with any of the LASO's!
Spoiler:
Show
Mr Vacha wrote:
No problem and let me know if that works for you. Also, crouch while walking into the closet room.
Which route should I take, same CPs with waiting for the pelican to leave, the 4th being the first jackel sniper? 5th running down around the angle roof, 6th taking out the two jackel snipers on the ground and one behind me as I hope to the skull buildling and one across in the next building before going into the skull closet?
Mr Vacha wrote:
Which route should I take, same CPs with waiting for the pelican to leave, the 4th being the first jackel sniper? 5th running down around the angle roof, 6th taking out the two jackel snipers on the ground and one behind me as I hope to the skull buildling and one across in the next building before going into the skull closet?
I don’t wait for the pelican to arrive or leave. This YouTube video is pretty much exactly how I do it here. It’s not my video and I don’t take credit for it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKUgg_1Chjc
Ok, Ya I tried that a couple of times. Only difference I noticed is that there is a 5th sniper jackel just on the other side of the skull building, when you make the last jump on to the skull building. It's not seen in the video, however it's there and if you don't take him out, he'll get you.

I'll try it again on single mode Legendary with scarab skull only.

Thank you.
Ok, Ya I tried that a couple of times. Only difference I noticed is that there is a 5th sniper jackel just on the other side of the skull building, when you make the last jump on to the skull building. It's not seen in the video, however it's there and if you don't take him out, he'll get you.

I'll try it again on single mode Legendary with scarab skull only.

Thank you.
No problem. Just make sure to kill all the jackal snipers.
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
LOL! You and everyone else
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
If you get to the last level on any of the LASOs, except ODST, I will gladly help. Other than that, I dont want to go through that agony again. ODST is glitchy. I had to do the LASO playlist four separate times to get it to unlock.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
If you get to the last level on any of the LASOs, except ODST, I will gladly help. Other than that, I dont want to go through that agony again. ODST is glitchy. I had to do the LASO playlist four separate times to get it to unlock.
I don't think I'll be going through that agony anytime soon
Mr Vacha wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I actually enjoy the final mission of H2 on LASO. If you get lucky on the first try bridge jump, after the brute room, the rest is fairly easy. Despawning the enemies and the banshee glitch at the end are the way to go.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I actually enjoy the final mission of H2 on LASO. If you get lucky on the first try bridge jump, after the brute room, the rest is fairly easy. Despawning the enemies and the banshee glitch at the end are the way to go.
It's pretty rewarding. I'd love to get the other two LASO achievements, I just don't have the patience for it
Mr Vacha wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
It's pretty rewarding. I'd love to get the other two LASO achievements, I just don't have the patience for it
Which LASOs are you missing?
Mr Vacha wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Which LASOs are you missing?
I THINK Halo CE and Halo 2 but I don't remember
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2