Skip to main content
Correct me if I am wrong but has 343 ever said if they would bring in the rest of the halo 4 armor set I usually try to keep up with everything but I never heard anything about it or will they not be adding the rest
kingavin13 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but has 343 ever said if they would bring in the rest of the halo 4 armor set I usually try to keep up with everything but I never heard anything about it or will they not be adding the rest
I believe the plan is to add everything to MCC over time. The key words being ”over time”.

If they can add GRD armour that never made it to the full release of Reach they can add some Halo 4 armour too. We’ll probably see it in Season 6 or 7 if I had to guess.
TheDonCJG wrote:
kingavin13 wrote:
I believe the plan is to add everything to MCC over time. The key words being ”over time”.

If they can add GRD armour that never made it to the full release of Reach they can add some Halo 4 armour too. We’ll probably see it in Season 6 or 7 if I had to guess.
oh ok I was wondering if they said anything about adding the other armor sets hopefully we get them eventually
I am certain the selection will be complete eventually. Only a few are missing, and I'm assuming (I can't remember) that the skin variants are already in, like Defender Column and Enforcer Tracer. The missing armours are: Mark V, ODST, Prefect, and...Ricochet? I think Scanner is part of the DLC too, and yet it is available in the MCC. Perhaps it is because Scanner only has a helmet?
I am certain the selection will be complete eventually. Only a few are missing, and I'm assuming (I can't remember) that the skin variants are already in, like Defender Column and Enforcer Python. The missing armours are: Mark V, ODST, Prefect, and...Ricochet? I think Scanner is part of the DLC too, and yet it is available in the MCC. Perhaps it is because Scanner only has a helmet?
Scanner isn’t a DLC helmet, only the 4 you stated are.
I am certain the selection will be complete eventually. Only a few are missing, and I'm assuming (I can't remember) that the skin variants are already in, like Defender Column and Enforcer Python. The missing armours are: Mark V, ODST, Prefect, and...Ricochet? I think Scanner is part of the DLC too, and yet it is available in the MCC. Perhaps it is because Scanner only has a helmet?
It isn't? Oh, how odd...I thought it was. It seems like it is. In the original Halo 4, it is near the bottom of the armour list with the other DLCs, and I'm quite sure I remember that this helmet does not show up in Spartan Ops...
It isn't? Oh, how odd...I thought it was. It seems like it is. In the original Halo 4, it is near the bottom of the armour list with the other DLCs, and I'm quite sure I remember that this helmet does not show up in Spartan Ops...
The scanner helmet was a sort of pre order bonus along with dead eye. They are both on disc which means they were made before launch and locked away on your disc. Pretty crappy practice.
Scanner wasn't a pre-order bonus, it was tied to the War Games Map Pass and the Halo 4 GOTY Edition.
Scanner and Strider were included with the Map Pass.
Scanner wasn't a pre-order bonus, it was tied to the War Games Map Pass and the Halo 4 GOTY Edition.
Scanner was the pre-order bonus for getting the Limited Edition of Halo 4, along with a few other things