Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Only 3.43 percent of players have this achievement

OP PfenixFyre

I guess I can't post my screenshot, but it's the "Naughty Naughty" achievement.

Which you get for
Spoiler:
Show
. Anyway yeah, 3.43%. Dope number. If you got a way for me to post the screenshot, lemme know.
PfenixFyre wrote:
I guess I can't post my screenshot, but it's the "Naughty Naughty" achievement.

Which you get for
Spoiler:
Show
. Anyway yeah, 3.43%. Dope number. If you got a way for me to post the screenshot, lemme know.
But have you got

"Well...Maybe One Or Two"

Kill 25 engineers.
I had a quick look at the MCC achievements a few days ago & it's surprising how some of the achievements which are reasonably easy to obtain have such a low unlock percentage
Pfh7 wrote:
I had a quick look at the MCC achievements a few days ago & it's surprising how some of the achievements which are reasonably easy to obtain have such a low unlock percentage
To much smurfaccounts of good players. Those accounts only play MP to get easy matches, but they do count in the number of people that did or did not got achievements.
Pfh7 wrote:
To much smurfaccounts of good players. Those accounts only play MP to get easy matches, but they do count in the number of people that did or did not got achievements.
I highly doubt smurfing is the lead cause because competitive & social never had high engagement past launch, even after the MCC was being fixed years later, let's not forget that the MCC originally launched in an unplayable state & many tracked users were tainted by that experience and never returned.

Still, some pretty easy campaign achievements remain with a low percentage unlock which would've been easy to get even back then with how broken the game was.