Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Owning the Reach Digitaly be brought over to MCC?

OP SirScoundrel

Will owning Reach Digitaly be brought over to MCC?
I cannot confirm or deny that, but I find it very unlikely. Reach will have it's own code within MCC so I don't think it will just "be brought over."

Edit: it is worth noting that the MP for Reach WILL BE FREE. The campaign and Firefight will be paid DLC.
Will owning Reach Digitaly be brought over to MCC?
Do you mean if you own the 360 title digitally? If so then no - Reach in MCC is separate from that and follow what Breezy said above
I think what they mean is if you own Reach digitally, will you be able to download the Halo Reach Campaign/ Firefight add-on for MCC for free?
WFD1992 wrote:
I think what they mean is if you own Reach digitally, will you be able to download the Halo Reach Campaign/ Firefight add-on for MCC for free?
I'd put the probability for that at very little.
WFD1992 wrote:
That’s ok, take my money, I wanted this forever now lol
Could it be ? Master Chief Collection is getting Halo Reach !?
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yes. Mcc will also be released on PC. Windows 10 and steam.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yes. Mcc will also be released on PC. Windows 10 and steam.
I hope it will have mod support :D Imagine what the community can do if we're allowed to create custom campaign missions.
WFD1992 wrote:
However you will get the Reach premium edition content as part of Gamepass.

Probably not worth it if it's the only thing you'll ever play on Gamepass, but there's a lot to be said for it as a package: case in point - since its launch I've probably played more Sea of Thieves than any other game, but never paid a penny for it because it's on Gamepass. I've tried out games I'd never have otherwise e.g. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Abzu, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War 4. I'll also be able to play Infinite on day 1 without spending a penny on it if I wanted to. Just depends what kind of gamer you are: if you only play a few titles then perhaps individual content is right for you: if not then Gamepass is a pretty sweet deal. I used to be in the former category, but I'm definitely a convert now.