Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Don't know if any of you guys have experienced change but the only change I have experienced today is a -yoink- rank drop because of got stuck with a -yoink- team! I'm talking 5 level drop -_-

p.s just found out it was delayed haha but still dat yoink rank drop and the delay
They update has been pushed back to allow more things to be fixed.
I think you don't know but the patch has been delayed to later this week
It got delayed because of 343's incompetence.
Or rather they want to get more things fixed so they can make more people happy and not have to go through the update release process more than needed.

Or rather they want to get more things fixed so they can make more people happy and not have to go through the update release process more than needed.
If their objective were to make people happy they would not had launched a broken game. Just saying
zTxChrono wrote:

If their objective were to make people happy they would not had launched a broken game. Just saying
You cant really get all bugs and have servers stress tested for the amount if people playing. Plus they wanted to keep up with halo 2's 10th. The game seemed to work fine before launch. The issues appeared after launch.
zTxChrono wrote:

If you want to go make a game of this magnitude and see if you can launch it without bugs, glitches, server issues etc. Seriously doubt that you could nor want. At least be happy we're getting something out of this. That and it was pushed back little towards the end of this week. So that way we don't have to experience a half -Yoink- working patch that will partially do what it was intended to do. Some of you really need to get a reality check and overlook yourselves. Bunch of seven year old kids all I'm seeing on this forum. Sigh.
oh well
zTxChrono wrote:

You cant really get all bugs and have servers stress tested for the amount if people playing. Plus they wanted to keep up with halo 2's 10th. The game seemed to work fine before launch. The issues appeared after launch.
Don't try to talk to biotic, he's a fanboy/not the brightest tool in the shed.

lol, you can't actually believe that BS, the patch got delayed because it failed certification. There's no reason to delay the MM patch to fix campaign bugs when people have been pulling their hair out to find a match for more than a week.
xmat123x wrote:

lol, you can't actually believe that BS, the patch got delayed because it failed certification. There's no reason to delay the MM patch to fix campaign bugs when people have been pulling their hair out to find a match for more than a week.
If the patch doesn't make MM flawless bye bye XB1
I wouldn't be too concerned with rank OP, it should be implied that several rank resets will most likely be implemented before this collection is fixed.
zTxChrono wrote:

Im not a fanboy plus Im smarter than you as I realise that MS wont release halo on PC for at least a while, plus your new here and flaming is prohibited. You insult me but really what your doing isnt very bright either as you just look an idiot for flaming me.

also that is a different thread and irrelevant here as we are having a nice discussion.
No. It got delayed because 343 is FINALLY doing something right. I just wish they would have used this line of thinking before releasing an incomplete game. The damage to the brand has been done, unfortunately. No, Halo isn't dying but the fan base will be significantly smaller as a result of this release.
xmat123x wrote:

Ok so I fix some things in MP, oh wait if I release this patch something else is still going to be broken and people will moan. But I cant fix that thing if as I dont have the time. Thus to get that ting fixed more time is needed.

Would you rather still have loads of bugs for another 7 days while they work on a second update? Or wait like 2-4 days for a bigger update that fixes more problems in a faster amount of time?
xmat123x wrote:

So that is where you do it the old fashioned way of getting games going until the issue is resolved. Why the forums are made for a reason. Meet up with people, play games, talk, build friendships etc. Custom games is such a wonderful thing to use and very little of this community don't want to bother with it. Rather get things done the quickest and easiest route. Sad.

I don't agree that this is the way it should have been handled.

For many, the game is broken - as in it literally cannot be played. Over the past 7 nights I've attempted to play, I've made it into under 20 games. Every night has been 6+ hours of trying to make it into a game. That's 0.4 games per hour. That's not acceptable. I feel they should prioritize making the game playable first, the extra bugs or the things that they want to put in doesn't reflect what many customers want. The wording of their decision worries me that they are either (a) not prioritizing or assessing the issues very well or (b) flat our lying. There is absolutely no harm in telling us that they need ot put in a few more things to pass certification. I respect truth and I respect communication.

It's only my narrow point of view - but within the circles I'm in both on these forums and social media - I see people having issues with matchmaking. The online multiplayer experience is the only thing I truly care about. The campaign is a nice distraction in the meanwhile, but I couldn't care any less. My thousand+ hours were not logged in the campaign, they were logged on the multiplayer battlefields.
People really need to smart up I'm a halo fanboy! Played since the start but even I don't think this is a stumble. This is 343 breaking their leg. If they only advertised the collection as a campaign package and focused on that and said that multiplayer for all halo was coming soon everyone wouldn't mind! Trials did that and there wasn't an issue. However due to 343 advertising the brilliant multiplayer experience it then makes this a shambles! I'm not saying hate on them and even support them that's your choice. We shouldn't get free stuff we just need an apology after all everyone makes a mistake. If you love halo lets just hope they learn from this and don't do an Atari E.T on us hahaha
zTxChrono wrote:

Im not a fanboy plus Im smarter than you as I realise that MS wont release halo on PC for at least a while, plus your new here and flaming is prohibited. You insult me but really what your doing isnt very bright either as you just look an idiot for flaming me.

also that is a different thread and irrelevant here as we are having a nice discussion.
LOL such smart much amaze, no you're defending their horrible coding errors. So many grammatical errors in all of your posts and half of them make no sense. I also said release it for PC after the holiday. Lastly, you are a fanboy for blindly defending 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2