Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

People asking for Legendary partners

OP ARC LoomieTune

How haven't you completed Legendary on all the campaigns yet? Those were some of the first things I done.
Not everyone purchases the game at the same time. Also some players have a really hard time getting through legendary. I don't really find it all to difficult, just carry a plasma pistol at all times. What's really a challenge is laso...
A lot of people just arent that confident or good at legendary. I have a few friends way better than me in mm yet they're shocked how good at legendary h2 j am compared to them. Its al prospective.
Also halo ce legendary can be tough in a few spots and h2 legendary is sorta a bi&#$ all around usually.
i can do legendary, but some missions like gravemind, the library, and especially ce missions (i hate their level design) i probably need help with. i watch alot of speedruns which can be very helpful, but gravemind is a fricken nightmare
Maybe some people prefer to romp on the enemies with friends? It's more fun running a freight train of death on the Covies/Flood/Promies with a team of Spartans. Some places in Legendary can slow to a crawl when you're alone....... sure, it makes it more challenging to go it alone, but sometimes the team of 4 Mjolnir-clad green death machines slaughtering countless foes is more entertaining
Hey OP, I got the game at launch and I pretty much just play MP which is why I haven't done Legendary yet. Not really a priority since I've done it already.
I never understood people who wanted help with Legendary, it was never really that difficult save for Halo 2. Doing that on co-op is just a death sentence.
I can only solo Heroic (with my best efforts) and prefer 3 or 4 player co-op legendary in H3, ODST, Reach, and H4. HCE & H2 Legendary are self flagellation, But then again went 8-bit games were built around maximum difficulty I would use game genie since I was playing for fun not frustration.
SpiffyNoob wrote:
i can do legendary, but some missions like gravemind, the library, and especially ce missions (i hate their level design) i probably need help with. i watch alot of speedruns which can be very helpful, but gravemind is a fricken nightmare
don't understand it though. I solo no death Gravemind on Legendary. I think it's one of the best Halo 2 missions to do.
How haven't you completed Legendary on all the campaigns yet? Those were some of the first things I done.
ya, people are different man. dont use yourself as a unit of comparison; google self fulfilling prophecy.
SpiffyNoob wrote:
don't understand it though. I solo no death Gravemind on Legendary. I think it's one of the best Halo 2 missions to do.
no one cares what you can do....
using a false topic to pull people into your thread, so people can see you gloat. i bet you have lots of friends in real life... and I can imagine you are great at parties...

"FREE BEER!

great, now i have your attention can i just say how awesome i am"
SpiffyNoob wrote:
But can you solo no death regret? Legendary solo no death runs are not to impressive anymore. What's really crazy is how people put up with the save and quit method for laso runs. That's down right brutal.
SpiffyNoob wrote:
But can you solo no death regret? Legendary solo no death runs are not to impressive anymore. What's really crazy is how people put up with the save and quit method for laso runs. That's down right brutal.
That's been pretty much my life for the past 4 days. Nearly done with Halo 3 LASO but Iron and Black Eye are definitely the worst parts. And Halo 3 is one of the easiest on LASO.