Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Please add party up option back to halo

OP purakushblunts

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Remember the halo 3 days with party up option after a game ? Yeah i liked that feature consider adding it into halo mcc

Thx and god bless

See yall in halo 2 big team
And rocket race ,,,,
At launch the game had something very similar to this. It was removed and has not been back since. It really does need to come back.
Yeah i liked it because sometimes ill get parterned up with cool team mates then whole team would party up afterwards
Yep that’s exactly what is was for. Enjoy playing with a teammate...... Then party up after the game with one click of a button. Half the people on my friends list came from doing that back in the day.
Anyone on h2 classic ranked
I play regularly in H2C. Add me.
i loved it in halo 3 . it was usefull to find good mates , find matches faster and occasionally the groupleader would take us into an awsome cutom game :D
Made a ton of friends with this option, bring it back!
Mr Vacha wrote:
Whats yo gamertag mines is purakushblunts
Mr Vacha wrote:
Whats yo gamertag mines is purakushblunts
Gamertag is our usernames on waypoint. Gt- Mr Vacha.
It drove me nuts its not in halo 5.
Dont know why its not in.
Bring it back bring it back
I've been wanting to get back into halo 2. Not as good as I used to be but I'm down to play. Lol haven't played much halo 2 since OG xbox servers where shutdown. Got MCC but can rarely seem to find any halo 2 classic matches even on social. Seems everybody is only playing halo 3, which halo 3 is nice and all but halo 2 was my favorite.
<p></p>
I've been wanting to get back into halo 2. Not as good as I used to be but I'm down to play. Lol haven't played much halo 2 since OG xbox servers where shutdown. Got MCC but can rarely seem to find any halo 2 classic matches even on social. Seems everybody is only playing halo 3, which halo 3 is nice and all but halo 2 was my favorite.
<p></p>
Im on halo 2 social 4v4 and 8v8 all day add me
Sure party up needs to return but so does 'JIP' since annoying when get randomly disconnected, want to rejoin but can't.
ronnie42 wrote:
Sure party up needs to return but so does 'JIP' since annoying when get randomly disconnected, want to rejoin but can't.
Maybe fix the random disconnections first?
ronnie42 wrote:
Random sure but that's always going to be possible a chance no matter what 343i does. Plus it's frustrating to be randomly disconnected from a game I'm currently winning on. I think just the option to rejoin a disconnected game is still important since not everyone wants to DNF a game if there doing well.
Sorry for the ignorance, what is "Party up" option?
Sorry for the ignorance, what is "Party up" option?
It's the option in halo 3 where after a game you could party up with your team and keep searching for games
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Random sure but that's always going to be possible a chance no matter what 343i does. Plus it's frustrating to be randomly disconnected from a game I'm currently winning on. I think just the option to rejoin a disconnected game is still important since not everyone wants to DNF a game if there doing well. Luckily it did not result in a temp ban.
Have you opened up your ports on your router for your xbox? Sounds like the issue might be on your end, mainly just saying cause I have crap internet where I live and have never been disconnected from a game on mcc mid game. However one time I did get stuck on an infinite loading screen loading into a match once and just had to close the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2