Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Please add party up option back to halo

OP purakushblunts

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sure party up needs to return but so does 'JIP' since annoying when get randomly disconnected, want to rejoin but can't.
Maybe fix the random disconnections first?
Random sure but that's always going to be possible a chance no matter what 343i does. Plus it's frustrating to be randomly disconnected from a game I'm currently winning on. I think just the option to rejoin a disconnected game is still important since not everyone wants to DNF a game if there doing well. Luckily it did not result in a temp ban.
Have you opened up your ports on your router for your xbox? Sounds like the issue might be on your end, mainly just saying cause I have crap internet where I live and have never been disconnected from a game on mcc mid game. However one time I did get stuck on an infinite loading screen loading into a match once and just had to close the game.
It was a crash...wasn't an internet related issue. Don't really have many internet problems usually.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sure party up needs to return but so does 'JIP' since annoying when get randomly disconnected, want to rejoin but can't.
Random sure but that's always going to be possible a chance no matter what 343i does. Plus it's frustrating to be randomly disconnected from a game I'm currently winning on. I think just the option to rejoin a disconnected game is still important since not everyone wants to DNF a game if there doing well. Luckily it did not result in a temp ban.
Have you opened up your ports on your router for your xbox? Sounds like the issue might be on your end, mainly just saying cause I have crap internet where I live and have never been disconnected from a game on mcc mid game. However one time I did get stuck on an infinite loading screen loading into a match once and just had to close the game.
It was a crash...wasn't an internet related issue. Don't really have many internet problems usually.
Oh I see, ya a rejoin in progress would be nice for instances like that. Cause catching a temp ban for leaving when you didn't even mean to leave the game would suck.
Why they took it out in the first place is beyond me.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Oh I see, ya a rejoin in progress would be nice for instances like that. Cause catching a temp ban for leaving when you didn't even mean to leave the game would suck.
Exactly, which is why it needs a quick 'rejoin' function.
Bring it back
Seriously, this needs to be the number one feature request. There is no logic and no argument against this. To accept anything less than this is sheer lunacy. Bring this back!!
I would LOVE to see this return. Made matchmaking so much more fun imo.
I loved this option from halo 3,i hope this comes back in MCC or halo Infintie.
gage09 wrote:
I would LOVE to see this return. Made matchmaking so much more fun imo.
Yup 4real
''Wanna party up?''
Bring it back! Bring it back!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2