Skip to main content
343 please PLEASE fix the hit detection is halo 3 all my shots land but dont register and it makes me mad because half the time when I'm playing ranked I get out brd because my shots dont register please fix this.
Your bullet registration failure maybe due to lag, as lag plays a role in where you hit something or not.
Yeah. Lead your shots a little.
o Spinel o wrote:
Your bullet registration failure maybe due to lag, as lag plays a role in where you hit something or not.
O no I have great connection my ping barely reaches 20 but either way it doesn't seem to register
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Lead4Head mah dude
Xathoron wrote:
343 please PLEASE fix the hit detection is halo 3 all my shots land but dont register and it makes me mad because half the time when I'm playing ranked I get out brd because my shots dont register please fix this.
I used to have this problem as well, but I really think it's just the way Halo 3 is. I looked up some old "BR tips" video on Youtube and it actually helped me out tremendously. He said that if you aim for the head or upper chest the entire time, chances are you will get bullets that don't register even if you hit the other player. To avoid this, aiming for the stomach/lower chest area for the first 3 or 4 shots will ensure that all your bullets hit. And to my revelation he was right. Ever since I've constantly shot at the enemy's stomach, I've been getting more kills and assists than before.
this isn't something 343 can or will ever fix. They say they're working on it, but the truth is, everyone who feels this way will have to get used to Halo 3 BR shots being inconsistent, which, if you've ever played Halo 3 before MCC, should have already happened.
Wait wrote:
this isn't something 343 can or will ever fix. They say they're working on it, but the truth is, everyone who feels this way will have to get used to Halo 3 BR shots being inconsistent, which, if you've ever played Halo 3 before MCC, should have already happened.
Saying it's not something they can fix I think is just wrong. They have a lot of experience and to my knowledge a lot of the team were people that worked on H3 in the first place. It would be a lot of work though. But 343 actually seem interested in supporting the game now, so I'm hoping for things to improve. At least some communication about this issue would be nice.
Fix your ridiculous thread title.

Why do I have to keep coming in here to read the same stupid comments because I don’t remember what this dumb thread is about?!